Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Many to Blame for Ryan Garcia Coming in Overweight - Mainly the Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When mayweather missed weight nobody said nothing about it… mayweather vs Marquez
    Floyd Mayweather Jr. weighed in at 146 pounds on Friday afternoon, two pounds heavier than the weight stipulated in the contract for his comeback fight against lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
      Just shows no one gave a hoot about this guy's training. How can this even happen? You have to tell me why no one in his camp cared enough to monitor his weight. Casual observers noticed the bulkiness. Yet no one in his camp noticed.

3.5 lbs is a huge difference.
      As long as the weight difference is not too great the fight can go on.

Does Haney want to make the money disappear? No fight, no payday.

The ball is in his court.................Rockin'

Comment

is there a line on whether Garcia's team shows up at the post fight press conference? I'm betting they don't show.
        Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Ryan is weakminded and has no business being in professional boxing. The best route for him at this point is to retire and to fight youtubers and such, or perhaps to be in some sort of silly reality tv serious. I am not a big Devin Haney fan, but you have to admire his professionalism and dedication to the craft. This in contrast to the clownish behavior of Gracia. I hope he knocks Ryan completely out of the sport of professional boxing.

Comment

dont tell me ryan hasnt tried some of the devils dandruff

he and oscar need to sit down, powder their noses and figure this S hit out once and for all

Comment

According to De La Hoya and Ryan himself this mentally unstable person is the new face of boxing. Geez, say it ain't so!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                According to De La Hoya and Ryan himself this mentally unstable person is the new face of boxing. Geez, say it ain't so!
                it ain't so
                Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

when ryan had to make weight for the tank fight he said, its OK ive got this, they can drain me but they cant take away my left hook

now he will say, its OK i didnt make weight (on purpose to give myself and advantage) & look like im a mess but dont worry, my left hook is still here primed and ready for haneys head area

Comment

it was the nutritionist who was actually a plant put in there by the haney team to sabotage him, thats what wilder said anyway
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Golden Boy Promotions, in all seriousness, they’re an amateur outfit, from Oscar, Bernard & D James, their fraud goes way back to the dive Oscar took vs B Hopkins. Some can still say, they pretty fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X