Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Many to Blame for Ryan Garcia Coming in Overweight - Mainly the Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is a grown man, he is the only one responsible for not acting professional

Comment

Originally posted by gluvsup View Post
      The lame King Ry collapse against Tank wrote him off in my eyes, but even before that his problem wasn’t a mystery.

Boy’s trying to be a permanent teenager. This is a viable path in hallucinatory America if you have enough money, looks and attention. (Just ask any influencer with an ass out to here.) All he’s lacking is a brain.

Haney should put him out of his misery. But who’s going to put us out of our Haney misery? Instead of all this fake hand-wringing about “is this fight good for boxing? Is it safe? Who’s to blame etc” we should be asking how the sport is getting saddled with another dull-ass Dre.
      i like haney, one of the few fighters consistently fighting good fighters
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Somewhere there is a line with odds that Ryan pulls an Oliver mcCall.

Comment

Ryan Garcia coming in over weight isn't what 's most alarming about his upcoming fight against Devin Haney.
          It's the uncontrollable anger that he's exhibiting that's truly alarming, so it's about his mental instability, and not so much about his lack of professionalism.
          One moment he super calm while he's sitting down during an interview in a a more of a subdued, and private setting.
          Then when he's surrounded by people at the weigh in, he's super animated, shouting, cursing, and referencing non-boxing subjects.
          I'm expecting some bizarre Oliver McCall type meltdown in the ring from Ryan Garcia, because he doesn't know how to cope with the pressure of a big fight.
          He's acting out, like someone who's suffering from extreme mental, and emotional stress, in fear of what can possibly happen to him in this fight.
          He hasn't even stepped into the ring yet, and he's having a nervous breakdown. What do you think is going to happen when he's in the midst of pain, and harm?
          This guy can be a danger to himself, and others, if he doesn't get the professional help that he apparently needs.
          BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

One bit coin? Ok ok ok ( Joe pechi voice) one shinny penny.
            Man they FUQ you in the drive thru man they just FUQ you in the drive thru!
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01

I'd rather my children be mentally stable and healthy over buying me a million dollar home. Hell I bought a million dollar home on my own.
              u have Vato Loco under your name lol

Comment

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01

I'd rather my children be mentally stable and healthy over buying me a million dollar home. Hell I bought a million dollar home on my own.
                multi million dollar homes

anyway they can get counseling when all is said and done, be healthy wealthy & wise, in theory anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                  Ryan Garcia coming in over weight isn't what 's most alarming about his upcoming fight against Devin Haney.
                  It's the uncontrollable anger that he's exhibiting that's truly alarming, so it's about his mental instability, and not so much about his lack of professionalism.
                  One moment he super calm while he's sitting down during an interview in a a more of a subdued, and private setting.
                  Then when he's surrounded by people at the weigh in, he's super animated, shouting, cursing, and referencing non-boxing subjects.
                  I'm expecting some bizarre Oliver McCall type meltdown in the ring from Ryan Garcia, because he doesn't know how to cope with the pressure of a big fight.
                  He's acting out, like someone who's suffering from extreme mental, and emotional stress, in fear of what can possibly happen to him in this fight.
                  He hasn't even stepped into the ring yet, and he's having a nervous breakdown. What do you think is going to happen when he's in the midst of pain, and harm?
                  This guy can be a danger to himself, and others, if he doesn't get the professional help that he apparently needs.
                  Agreed…I originally wanted Ryan to win but he’s been so unstable and unprofessional throughout the whole build up that I’m actually rooting for Devin. In fact, I wouldn’t put it past him to do something OUTRAGEOUS like the Tyson ear bite if things don’t go his way.
                  Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

Agreed…I originally wanted Ryan to win but he’s been so unstable and unprofessional throughout the whole build up that I’m actually rooting for Devin. In fact, I wouldn’t put it past him to do something OUTRAGEOUS like the Tyson ear bite if things don’t go his way.
                    There's a very good chance that something is going to go awry/wrong. If it does it's going to go terribly wrong at that!
                    Golden Boy Promotions has got to terminate this guys contract before he causes them anymore embarrassment.
                    Who knows how much financial loss this event is going to cost their company, but once they figure it out, they've got to do damage control.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 04-20-2024, 04:31 PM.
                    BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gluvsup View Post
                      The lame King Ry collapse against Tank wrote him off in my eyes, but even before that his problem wasn’t a mystery.

Boy’s trying to be a permanent teenager. This is a viable path in hallucinatory America if you have enough money, looks and attention. (Just ask any influencer with an ass out to here.) All he’s lacking is a brain.

Haney should put him out of his misery. But who’s going to put us out of our Haney misery? Instead of all this fake hand-wringing about “is this fight good for boxing? Is it safe? Who’s to blame etc” we should be asking how the sport is getting saddled with another dull-ass Dre.
                      Agree 100% and for the record, this is a really well-written post. I like good writing.

Comment

Working...
                      X