Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krassyuk Bemused By Alalshikh's Claim That British Fighters Are The Best In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

That’s fair.

But when it comes to actually fighting? British fighters aren’t the best in the world.
    Name a better collective resume of world class wins with any other nationality? I want those that are on a level playing field. Not corrupt or set-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      TBRB P4P Top 10

1. Crawford (USA)
      2. Inoue (Japan)
      3. Usyk (Ukraine)
      4. Bivol (Kyrgyzstan/Russia)
      5. Canelo (Mexico)
      6. Haney (USA)
      7. Beterbiev (Russia/Canada)
      8. Lopez (USA)
      9. Teraji (Japan)
      10. Nakatani (Japan)

Let's check The Ring ****zine.

1. Crawford (USA)
      2. Inoue (Japan)
      3. Usyk (Ukraine)
      4. Canelo (Mexico)
      5. Beterbiev (Russia/Canada)
      6. Bivol (Kyrgyzstan/Russia)
      7. Haney (USA)
      8. Spence (USA)
      9. Davis (USA)
      10. Rodriguez (USA)

I don't see any Brits.
      INOUE IS #1 P4P, he just is not 'murican nor black.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
        Got a point that Turki shouldn't be picking favorites in the fight before it happens.

People in here trying to act like A-side decisions aren't a thing, and that corrupt judges aren't going to give any close rounds to the fighter that the Money prefers.

Usyk is the smaller guy who wins on decisions. Turki running his mouth means that Usyk has to completely dominate the fight in order to win. He's really unlikely to get a KO. And if he also can't win any close rounds, it's not a fair fight. Period. Close rounds should go to the better fighter without bias.

Would Fury fans be happy if Turki was saying "I think Usyk is going to win, and I've got big plans for him after he does"? That's a stacked deck against the decision fighter.
        Close rounds should go to the better fighter? Close rounds should go to the one who wins the round. If you can't split them, call it a 10-10 round. It's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          usyk has got his rematch clause & stacks of cash as well, i dont think ive seen a bad decision yet in saudi, its not like other cities in boxing countries around the world (we all know them) where u have to basically beat a guy from pillar to post to get the nod at times
          Ball vs Vargas was bad. I had Ball by 6 but it was scored a draw.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

P4P lists are nothing but opinion and always lopsided towards North America to promote. I mean, just imagine Crawford with his terrible resume is P4P number 1 when you have fighters who are a lot more proven.

Just look at Davis and Spence being on there. Who are their actual world class wins? I want those without any advantages. You'll see it's completely bare. Hype, and nothing but hype.
            List of 3 division lineal champions in the history of men's professional boxing:
            Bob Fitzsimmons
            Tony Canzoneri
            Barney Ross
            Henry Armstrong
            Sugar Ray Leonard
            Oscar De La Hoya
            Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
            Manny Pacquiao
            Terence Crawford​

List of 2 division undisputed champions in men's boxing in the 3 or 4 belt eras:
            Evander Holyfield
            Terence Crawford
            Naoya Inoue

Who has a better claim to being P4P than a 3 division lineal, 2 division undisputed champion?

It's Crawford and Inoue or Inoue and Crawford. Those are the only two reasonable choices for the top 2.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

INOUE IS #1 P4P, he just is not 'murican nor black.
              It's close.

Inoue:
              2 division lineal
              2 division undisputed
              4 division world titlist
              13-0 vs TBRB/Ring top 10 ranked opposition
              13-0 vs current/former/future world titlists

Crawford:
              3 division lineal
              2 division undisputed
              3 division world titlist
              14-0 vs TBRB/Ring top 10 ranked opposition
              10-0 vs current/former/future world titlists

Crawford being lineal in 3 divisions is what takes it. There are only 9 dudes in the history of boxing who have done that.

Comment

Brits have the best results at world level. That's a fact. You only need to see the wins. The ones who fail at world level the most are Americans and Mexicans which is why they go after inactive opponents all the time or have them sabotaged another way. Then you look at the mass of corruption and robberies and it's even worse. No one does that if they believe they're world class and good enough. No one. They know they're not good enough. That's the absolute truth.

Never see anything through the eyes of perception. There are those who can't stand the truth so this is their only option. It's pure manipulation. If we did that, we'd never lose another fight again. Whereas Americans and Mexicans lose plenty even when they have a loaded table.
                Oh ish. Not surprised the king of Brit d%$# riding showed up to ride British muffins again. Ain't even hating on Brits and you still come with that little kid ish. Just calling it like I've seen it. Get out ya biased feelings and stay off the internet for a bit. You be on it too much.
                ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Hands View Post

I know you're joking .
                  Going through the divisions, lineal champs respective of their division, it’s a balanced sport with different nationalities imo.
                  HW: fury
                  CW:
                  LHW: beterbiev
                  SMW canelo
                  MW:
                  SWW: Charlo
                  WW: Crawford
                  SLW: Lopez
                  LW

In the US we have the glamour division. I disagree with the Turk though idk what boxing channels they are getting but that claim is inaccurate. If he was watching exclusively American streams he’d likely say it’s us
                  Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

P4P lists are nothing but opinion and always lopsided towards North America to promote. I mean, just imagine Crawford with his terrible resume is P4P number 1 when you have fighters who are a lot more proven.

Just look at Davis and Spence being on there. Who are their actual world class wins? I want those without any advantages. You'll see it's completely bare. Hype, and nothing but hype.
                    The P4P lists he posted have Eastern Europeans, Japanese, and a Mexican. They are global.

No Brits make either list of course. So Turki must be smoking crack to make that statement he did.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-20-2024, 12:28 AM.
                    Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

I love how Americans are so insecure they need a 4 page thread arguing about a pandering comment that not even British people took seriously.

BTW Inoue and Usyk are #1 and #2 P4P but you know damn well why Crawford gets given it with his 1 fight a year and victory over a guy who skull was destroyed in a car accident

As AJ says, it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X