Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Bill Haney told Ryan Garcia he is going to order his son Devin to "kill" him when they fight on Saturday night
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imagine someone with 2 pillows say that chit. Fakken LOL

Comment

Out of ideas to sell the fight... Or maybe some crazy muslim will pull a Salman Rushdie and stab Garcia. You just never know with these religious freaks.

Comment

That is so lame. He is like a nerd trying to talk tough, the act is not coming out so well.

Comment

daddy sending son out to kill in boxing ring

this is a new one i think

Comment

Every fight we wonder, is this the time Haney kills someone with his power? This might be the one. Pray for Garcia.

Comment

if he cries he cries

Comment

If you are going to have a paid mouth piece in boxing why not have someone that can actually gain you fans not lose them. I was all for best man wins on this one, but just like when wilder started talking boxing death, I’m rooting for the opponent.

Comment

so corny
                  TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Bill should just STFU! Why is he acting tough and talking more than Devin? Let your boy do the talking!

Comment

Working...
                    X