Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former British And Commonwealth Champion Willie Limond Passes Away, Aged 45

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former British And Commonwealth Champion Willie Limond Passes Away, Aged 45

Former British And Commonwealth Champion Willie Limond Passes Away, Aged 45
    [Click Here To Read More]

RIP champ.

Comment

RIP champ and condolences to his family and friends

Comment

45 years old...................
        TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

This is horrible news. Do you think the strains from boxing training at an advanced age contributed to it? What weight was he attempting to make for his next fight?
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

That’s truly tragic. RIP Willie Limond.

Comment

RIP champ. Faced some top names and always fought well.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                This is horrible news. Do you think the strains from boxing training at an advanced age contributed to it? What weight was he attempting to make for his next fight?
                For sure his fight against Ricky Burns last year, where he was hit hard and had blood splattered al over his nose and face, didn't help.

Still, I'm very sad to hear this awful news.
                dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Always such a shame to hear this type news. R.I.P. Champ.

Comment

Man this really sad. He only had a fight like 6-7 months ago aswell against Ricky burns where he took abit of punishment and then straight into another camp probably sparring and making weight aswell. At 45 years old and having a long career maybe it should of been avoided getting back in the ring but it's hard to talk these guys out of wanting to fight when they still want to. But still I feel for his family and his loved ones right now because this is tragic

Comment

Working...
                    X