Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Devin Haney Is Going To Be 'Light Work' For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia , tic tok generation, Haney garbage, but he wins the fight only because Garcia was hand picked by Haneys daddy- Haney never fights true fighters

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

The face of beating a smaller guy. If he beats Beterbiev then you can say something.
      More like the face of beating the shyt out of a 3-1 favorite. And as far as face, boxing is faceless. None of these guys sell 1 mil consistently like the real past faces of boxing have.

Comment

This is going to be a very boring fight and I see Haney winning a 12 round decision.
        It’ll have its moments, but Haney is too smart to stay in the middle of the ring and exchange with Garcia.
        And after the fight, Garcia will shoot his mouth how Haney ran for 12 rounds. Haney is going outbox Garcia.
        Enjoy all the pre-fight drama because that’s the most drama this fight is going to have.

Comment

It's now all up to Haney to retire this guy and keep him away from the sport. The world is relying heavily on the rising star Devin Haney to do something so we can all move on.

Comment

The absence of wolves doesn't mean we need to praise jackals.

Comment

If Haney either dominates or knocks cRyan out, Wahid will never fight him lol

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                If Haney either dominates or knocks cRyan out, Wahid will never fight him lol
                Lmao
                How ironic is that

Comment

That...seems unlikely.

Tbf I do think Ryan wont get ****ed up as bad as he did vs Tank though. Hes got a better shot in this fight than he did in that one just because Haney doesnt crack like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    That...seems unlikely.

Tbf I do think Ryan wont get ****ed up as bad as he did vs Tank though. Hes got a better shot in this fight than he did in that one just because Haney doesnt crack like that.
                    And they’ve previously fought which imo is the sole reason I see Garcia going for it
                    To say the least , we can compare it to sparring partners imo

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Not only out of shape,, in bad shape. I see Moobs and love handles.
                      Yup, I was being nice. Far too young to be letting himself go like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X