Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Devin Haney Is Going To Be 'Light Work' For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear, every time Garcia opens his mouth he makes it look more likely that Haney makes him quit.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Garcia is the face of social media NOT boxing..

Comment

As much as I don't like fake azz Haney . . . He will waste Ryan Garcia. I think he's going to put on a clinic.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Garcia is the face of social media NOT boxing..
          Might have some Jake Paul competition there.

Comment

I dont like how wasted Garcia’s face looks. I also dont like that his belly looks swollen. Too you g to look like that. Hes partying too hard. Im not much for haney but hes going to EASILY out box Garcia. Maybe even get him to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post

if Canelo is the face of boxing then who is Bivol?!
              You think Dmitry Bivol is the face of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post

if Canelo is the face of boxing then who is Bivol?!
                The face of beating a smaller guy. If he beats Beterbiev then you can say something.

Comment

Haney is more skilled, Garcia is faster and stronger. Still favor Haney, but I favor multiple opponents vs Garcia and he prove me wrong. I was expecting him to lose to Campbell, Duno, and Duarte. He KO all of them. H

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    I dont like how wasted Garcia’s face looks. I also dont like that his belly looks swollen. Too you g to look like that. Hes partying too hard. Im not much for haney but hes going to EASILY out box Garcia. Maybe even get him to quit.
                    Not only out of shape,, in bad shape. I see Moobs and love handles.

Comment

Haney wins the fight- Garcia just a bootleg Oscar - Haney by tko

Comment

Working...
                      X