Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some fights where legendary fighters heavily fouled.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

I think it is weird, and pathetic, that you retracted your statement of 5 avg holds per round, because I brought to your attention that it is 60 total holds.
    I didn't retract anything. Do you know what the word "retract" means?

I said that if I had to guess, it's probably 5 clinches a round on average. That's not a statement, that's a guess. I don't know how I can make that easier for you to understand.

Then after going to gathering the evidence, I got the exact number.

That's not a retraction.

Then it became downright pathetic, when you realized that 60 holds in a fight is an awful lot of holding, and you felt the need to throw on the fight to save Floyd by counting how many times he held in a fight.

"I then went and watched the fight, and counted every clinch."

Now THAT is weird and pathetic.

Do me a favor. Throw on Floyd vs. Madonna 2 and tell us how many times Floyd clinched in that one.
    60 holds is not a lot of holding. That's 5 per round. That's not a lot. I don't know where you're lost on that. That's relatively low if anything.

Well yeah I went and investigated it. How is that pathetic? It took 36 minutes out of my day and I means that the actual number is established in a discussion. That's something known as "evidence".

The number is 24. Which is objectively low. But for some odd reason you won't acknowledge that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

60 holds is not a lot of holding. That's 5 per round.
      For you its not a lot of holding because its Floyd we talking about.

Believe me if it was James Toney you would be saying the opposite.

Comment

I didn't retract anything. Do you know what the word "retract" means?

I said that if I had to guess, it's probably 5 clinches a round on average. That's not a statement, that's a guess. I don't know how I can make that easier for you to understand.

Then after going to gathering the evidence, I got the exact number.

That's not a retraction.

60 holds is not a lot of holding. That's 5 per round. That's not a lot. I don't know where you're lost on that. That's relatively low if anything.

Well yeah I went and investigated it. How is that pathetic? It took 36 minutes out of my day and I means that the actual number is established in a discussion. That's something known as "evidence".

The number is 24. Which is objectively low. But for some odd reason you won't acknowledge that.

I watched the fight. I thought Floyd excessively held.

Comment

For you its not a lot of holding because its Floyd we talking about.

Believe me if it was James Toney you would be saying the opposite.
          No, 5 clinches per round on average is objectively not excessive holding, it's relatively low. Doesn't matter who the fighter is.

Wlad Klitschko holding 14 times in round 1 alone vs Povektkin, that is excessive holding. Doesn't matter who the fighter is.

24 clinches in 12 rounds is objectively low. That's not a debatable topic. It's a fact. Again, those pesky facts getting in the way of your warped reality where Floyd leaps across the ring from 5 feet away to hold Which is made up, unless you can provide evidence for that, since you have refused to do so far.

James Toney doesn't hold, that's not his style. So your point there is stupid. Some of the greatest fighters of all time held excessively, Muhammad Ali being the obvious immediate example of that.

Comment

I watched the fight. I thought Floyd excessively held.
            It doesn't matter what you think. Fact's don't care about your feelings I'm afraid. That's the beauty of evidence

He held 24 times in a 12 round fight. That's objectively not excessive holding.

Comment

No, 5 clinches per round on average is objectively not excessive holding, it's relatively low. Doesn't matter who the fighter is.
              Its still 60 holds in total, which is excessive in my opinion. If you think otherwise it is what it is but you don't dictate nothing here.

Comment

It doesn't matter what you think.
                Oh it absolutely does

Comment

Fact's don't care about your feelings I'm afraid. That's the beauty of evidence
                  Biased Floyd boy facts don't count

Comment

Its still 60 holds in total, which is excessive in my opinion. If you think otherwise it is what it is but you don't dictate nothing here.
                    Well no, it's not.

But it's irrelevant because it wasn't 60 it was 24.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He held 24 times in a 12 round fight. .
                      You had him holding 5 avg per round for 60 total that is the number I am going with.

Comment

Working...
                      X