Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora Leaves The Door Open To Tszyu Rematch But Might Have His Head Turned By Spence Or Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I get that. What you are saying is true but at least Munguia is undefeated. Errol Spence on the other hand is coming off a TKO loss to Bud Crawford and now he gets an immediate title shot because of it? It just doesn’t seem right to me.
    I can see that too but Errol's resume is far better than Munguia who has done nothing. Munguia started at 154 and hasn't done anything besides beat an old derevyanchenko and Ryder (i did give him credit for improving so much for Ryder). At the end of the day both fights shouldnt be happening..... but that's boxing.
    Last edited by cruz1383; 04-01-2024, 08:30 PM.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Wrong, Munguia is ranked #1 by the WBC and by the WBO. He is Canelo’s mando in 2 organizations.
      lol yeah beating Ryder put Munguia at the top..... think about who's pulling the strings on that one..... Nothing Munguia has done in his whole career is better than what Benavidez has done... For Munguia to have his first fight against Ryder and then all of a sudden be the 1 mandatory for canelo is well I'm sure you know........

this is Canelo's real Mandatory

BioImage_Benavidez_1.jpg
      Last edited by cruz1383; 04-01-2024, 08:32 PM.
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X