Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dubs Sebastian Fundora 'Unprofessional' As They Trade Barbs Over Burgers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dubs Sebastian Fundora 'Unprofessional' As They Trade Barbs Over Burgers

LAS VEGAS - With a big night at the T-Mobile Arena around the corner on Saturday, an otherwise respectful build-up between Tim Tszyu and late replacement Sebastian Fundora turned ugly over a burger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for fundora now lol

Comment

None of Tim's business what someone else eats. People the days need to relearn the concept of "mind your own business."

Comment

so is he calling him a bum, i mean bun
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

he doesnt drink which is big for an athlete, burgers dont give u hangovers as far as i know

Comment

This must be what Breadman calls "To the burger".

Comment

Win or lose, I see a Burger King endorsement in Fundora financial future....
              Get em up Get em up eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

he's combining fight week and a vacation lol, he should think about vactation time AFTER the biggest fight of his career! I like Fundora, he's fun to watch, would like to see an upset.

Comment

This fight is gonna be a barnburger.

Oh, and there's no truth to the rumor according to which Fundora hired Andy Ruiz Jr as his personal nutritionist.
                  pnut901 pnut901 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    Rooting for fundora now lol
                    He got it right, Fundora is eating s h I t. Or is a burger a delicatessen now?

Comment

Working...
                    X