Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia Out Of Las Vegas Prelim Against Kyrone Davis; Curmel Moton-Anthony Cuba Upgraded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
    Good for that drug cheat moton
    Good for those drug cheats Canelo Alvarez, Oscar Valdez, Luis Nery, Julio Ceasar Martinez and the rest of the Eddy Reynoso "Juice crew".....there fixed it for you champ champ!!
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Sucks for Kyrone. Hes been a late sub guy & finally got a full camp for a big opportunity & it goes south on him. Wish they coulda gotten a new opp for him or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Good for those drug cheats Canelo Alvarez, Oscar Valdez, Luis Nery, Julio Ceasar Martinez and the rest of the Eddy Reynoso "Juice crew".....there fixed it for you champ champ!!
        Yup also like James toney, roid Jones, Shane Mosley, Aaron Pryor and Hopkins

Don't get all uppity boy

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

What when was this? It's bizarre reading that a prospect has popped in the peds this early on their career.

Also was looking foward to Elijah Garcia vs Kyrone Davis, perhaps it can be rescheduled in the Canelo vs Munguia card.
          It never happened because Curmel, just like Floyd, never tested for PEDS unlike his counterparts in Reynoso's juice crew. This clown Peetotaler69 is just totally obsessed with American black guys he just can't help himself. He's probably sitting in his nana's basement right now with a Lebron jersey on, some fake Jordan 4s, his baseball cap cocked to the side, watching his favorite P-Diddy videos, pirating Beyonce's new country album, looking out the window calling the cops on some ten year old black kid walking up the street with a school uniform on all while twerking on a 14 inch black dyldo! Fuqin weirdo!
          Last edited by DClefthook; 03-29-2024, 03:46 PM.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Yup also like James toney, roid Jones, Shane Mosley, Aaron Pryor and Hopkins

Don't get all uppity boy
            I just want to apologize for all the black dudes that chumped you up in school and the ones who fuqed all the blonde head hose that you could only dream about. I'm sorry from the bottom of my cold heart to the tip of my BBC shaft. Now please do not go chute-up an elementary skool! You know how you nerdz do! hahahahaha stay woke sweetheart
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

What when was this? It's bizarre reading that a prospect has popped in the peds this early on their career.

Also was looking foward to Elijah Garcia vs Kyrone Davis, perhaps it can be rescheduled in the Canelo vs Munguia card.
              Yea I like Kyrone but I was also curious to see how Elijah could deal with a Philly boxer. Looks like the American PPV stalwarts of the last decade like Wilder, Spence, Canelo and Bud are on the back-9 of their career and a new crop needs to emerge. That new crop that is being pushed consist of Tank, David Benevidez, Boots, Elijah Garcia and David Morrell. If Tim Kud-zoo....I mean Tszyu can get past the towering inferno and then go on to beat Spence or Bud then he will be the featured PPV fighter on Prime next to Tank. If Jermell comes back to JMW and finally gets the Tszyu fight and beats him then he becomes PPV king. Looks like boxing is gonna have a nice resurgence on Amazon Prime. Thank you Al Haymon!
              El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Also if Ryan gets out of his GB deal and signs with Al, Devin and Teo realize the Tank fight is the most lucrative fight for them and Dazn can't make anyone popular in America and Shakur signs with Al after his next fight then they could become Prime PPV stars as well!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Yea I like Kyrone but I was also curious to see how Elijah could deal with a Philly boxer. Looks like the American PPV stalwarts of the last decade like Wilder, Spence, Canelo and Bud are on the back-9 of their career and a new crop needs to emerge. That new crop that is being pushed consist of Tank, David Benevidez, Boots, Elijah Garcia and David Morrell. If Tim Kud-zoo....I mean Tszyu can get past the towering inferno and then go on to beat Spence or Bud then he will be the featured PPV fighter on Prime next to Tank. If Jermell comes back to JMW and finally gets the Tszyu fight and beats him then he becomes PPV king. Looks like boxing is gonna have a nice resurgence on Amazon Prime. Thank you Al Haymon!
                  1. It's too early to tell, but I think it was a smart idea to stream at Amazon Prime, the viewership in 2023 was 230 million subscribers worldwide. With a revenue of 40$ billion in that year alone.

Showtime had a viewership up to 28.6 million subscribers in total, that's 8 times the access to the public.

2. Elijah Garcia is a throwback fighter and it's a good idea he gets the experience early on, I think he can be a draw considering the way he beats his opposition, the Middleweight division doesn't really have many top fighters for now so it's a good idea to polish his skills by fighting opponents with varying skillsets while a new crop of fighters climb the rankings, who knows how stacked it be in the future. There is Carlos Adames and Janibek Alimkhanuly but sadly they are already thinking on moving to 168 due to the lack of activity.

It's not often that a 19 year old beat two ranked contenders in Amilcar Vidal and Armando Resendiz in such executing fashion. Though he got caught often in the process.
                  Last edited by Feroz; 03-29-2024, 05:04 PM.
                  DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Geez, can't anyone even get sick without people playing the race card?! Ridiculous.

Comment

'Geez, can't anyone even get sick without people playing the race card?! Ridiculous'.

Dunno, but this doesn't look good. You don't pull out of a fight on the last day & just say 'I got sick', it isn't your team meeting on Zoom MoFo! Kyrone has gone through a full camp, put himself through physical hell, sparred dozens of rounds & probably spent well over $10k only for Elijah to turn round & pull it on the last day. It is not just 'getting sick', it is a big problem. Now, OK, I could be totally wrong & we could get medical reports confirming that actually Elijah has gone down with Dengue Fever or Cholera & that it would be life-threatening for him to get in a ring. Maybe, but right now it looks terrible for Elijah &, whatever comes out, it is a lousy kick in the teeth for Kyrone, poor guy.
                      DClefthook DClefthook Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X