Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia Out Of Las Vegas Prelim Against Kyrone Davis; Curmel Moton-Anthony Cuba Upgraded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia Out Of Las Vegas Prelim Against Kyrone Davis; Curmel Moton-Anthony Cuba Upgraded

Middleweight contender Elijah Garcia is out of tomorrow's fight with Kyrone Davis "due to a sickness."
    [Click Here To Read More]

If headline read: Kyrone pulls out due to sickness I wonder how many anti-black negative .... oh never mind!

Comment

I've thought about that insurance angle for years. It's a smart thing to do with so many fights falling apart at the last minute.

Comment

Nice that Moton will be televised, but damn. I was looking forward to Garcia-Davis.

Comment

what was his temperature?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
            If headline read: Kyrone pulls out due to sickness I wonder how many anti-black negative .... oh never mind!
            about a zillion & not one of them would get out of bed if they had a sniffle either ill bet
            mgame mgame DClefthook DClefthook like this.

Comment

Good for that drug cheat moton

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                Good for that drug cheat moton
                What when was this? It's bizarre reading that a prospect has popped in the peds this early on their career.

Also was looking foward to Elijah Garcia vs Kyrone Davis, perhaps it can be rescheduled in the Canelo vs Munguia card.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

about a zillion & not one of them would get out of bed if they had a sniffle either ill bet
                  Correct sir!
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

What when was this? It's bizarre reading that a prospect has popped in the peds this early on their career.

Also was looking foward to Elijah Garcia vs Kyrone Davis, perhaps it can be rescheduled in the Canelo vs Munguia card.
                    Froid Mayweather and some of his fighters have popped dirty before so it makes sense a guy he's hyping up is on it. As well as stank. For a guy "who wants to clean up the sport of boxing" he sure didn't have stank get tested

Comment

Working...
                    X