Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Wants to Fight Terence Crawford at 147 If He Gets Beyond Isaac Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Wants to Fight Terence Crawford at 147 If He Gets Beyond Isaac Cruz

One of the stories of the week is that the big winner in Las Vegas on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena could be lined up to land a bout with Terence Crawford. But Crawford is not just in the sights of the main-event victor of the unified super welterweight bout between Tim Tszyu and Sebastian Fundora. He is also a target for one of the fighters in the co-main event, a junior welterweight clash between Rolando Romero and Isaac Cruz. At 36, Crawford (40-0, 31 KOs) remains one of the best fighters in the world. Romero, who this week talked about stepping up in weight beyond 140 - despite claiming how comfortable making weight has been - wants to fight the man from Omaha, Nebraska.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is just stupid come on man.............really want to pawn this off as a real pc of boxing information some inside dope on the ropes ? Inside the minds of great fighters and there future, that is what i thought as i read this pc of schiit here..... Rolly Ro Ro.... guy is a clown of the first degree what he says never matches reality or truth give me a break.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

This guy Romero is something else. Gotta give him his credit tho. He knows what to say and how to say it to keep folks talking about him. Don't know if people are looking at Crawford's age as a weakness, but it is odd that alot of these cats are calling him out after whitewashing Spence the way he did. Romero would probably hung up to dry right next to him, but it would definitely be a big sell if he gets by Cruz convincingly somehow.

Comment

Perhaps on a PlayStation.

Comment

This kid is definitely missing a chromosome or two.

Comment

Muhammad Ali trash talked but backed it up. These dudes nowadays run their mouths without the talent or skills to back it up. Crawford would destroy Rolly Romero and it is not an in demand fight anyway. This dude should focus on Cruz and stop with the nonsense!
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              This kid is definitely missing a chromosome or two.
              I literally laughed out loud when I read this bro

Comment

And you decided to write "an article" about this BS?!

Comment

He got knocked out by Tank Davis. Crawford would launch his head into orbit.

Comment

Doesn't matter to me who these inactive fighters fight.
                    Inactivity should be the worst enemy of this sport bar none.
                    I for one annoys the hell out of me just seeing these punks waiting around doing nothing.
                    Zaroku Zaroku pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X