Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Motivated Devin Haney Vows To 'End Ryan Garcia And Get Him Out Of Boxing' And Would Like To See Canelo Take On Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Motivated Devin Haney Vows To 'End Ryan Garcia And Get Him Out Of Boxing' And Would Like To See Canelo Take On Benavidez

LAS VEGAS - WBC super lightweight champion Devin Haney has said he has turned off the noise coming from his April 20 opponent Ryan Garcia during the build-up to their New York clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s do it I’ll watch
    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Well unlike stank, hankey doesn't have to dehydrate him

Comment

Can't knock Haney. He's been taking on tough challenges consistently as of recent years and takes the sport seriously for someone who came from a well-off background. Garcia has done well financially, but hasn't improved at all as a fighter and seemingly has no intention of doing so. Don't see this being a competitive fight if we see the usual Garcia. If(or when) he loses, might as well put him on suicide watch bc this kid is as fragile as hell when things don't go his way.

Comment

I would really like to see Ryan win this fight. He sure do need it. But to walk to a ring to fight and knowing you’re only way of winning is knockout or badly hurting the opp bad enough that they don’t wanna engage is difficult especially against a guy like Haney.

Comment

I think if the Garcia that showed up against tank shows up he stops Haney, he wasn't afraid to be aggressive against a ko artist with top counter punching skills,and Haney definitely doesn't have the power to stop him, but if it's true he is drinking and doing drugs and losing the plot I can't see it happen , but definitely looking forward to it , fair play to both to keeping giving us great shows
            TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Let’s do it I’ll watch
              Zaroku sounds coherent again?

Didn't know I'd live long enough to see this day.

You put away that bong of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Zaroku sounds coherent again?

Didn't know I'd live long enough to see this day.

You put away that bong of yours?
                Wife is coming back in 2 hours and hat means I’ll be more less shaft
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

wtf this is just a money grab fight against a social media boxer.

Comment

Get rid of Ryan Garcia and his social media casuals fan boys go away. If canelo ever finds his nuts, Benavidez would likely end his career and the most annoying group of beta fan boys currently in the sport would also disappear. What a great thing for boxing that would be.

Comment

Working...
                    X