Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Goes QUIET When Ryan Garcia Tells Devin Haney That He Will "KILL You In That Ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Owen Hart.
    that is true. i think there's possibly been more in-ring pro wrestling deaths than boxing
    Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

I don't believe a female unless she got.a gun

Comment

I dont think any real boxing fan takes Ryan Garica serious.

Comment

He’s crazy. Tbh I think the “kill you” comments are stupid whoever says them.

Or when the boxers act like they’re actual warriors, no it’s a little different, you’re in a heavily-monitored ring with lots of rules and a ref to stop things (hopefully) before somebody dies.

I get it that it’s sometimes a gimmick to sell a fight so I don’t freak out over it. But seriously, Wilder vs a real historical African warrior-king like Sundiata Keita would not be much of a contest. Keita actually had lots of “bodies on his record”. The “body” and “kill you” talking is ridiculous whoever does it, white or black.

Comment

Also Ryan is crazy and poorly disciplined and Haney should handle him easily.

Comment

Not everyone is addicted enough to Twitter to follow it 24/7, and even less people are fangirls of Cryan Garcia enough to stalk his Twitter, and only dumb people actually believe what Garcia says...and most of all, Garcia doesn't have the capabilities to kill Haney in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                Not everyone is addicted enough to Twitter to follow it 24/7, and even less people are fangirls of Cryan Garcia enough to stalk his Twitter, and only dumb people actually believe what Garcia says...and most of all, Garcia doesn't have the capabilities to kill Haney in the ring.
                The moment Wilder first used “Body On The Record “, NSB went wild with criticism and calls for him to get stripped of the WBC, minutes after he said it.

The speed of awareness is an excuse.

Then, Teofimo said it, not a peep.
                Plant does a grave digging gesture after a vicious KO, not a peep.

Later people said “well, Wilder could actually kill somebody, other guys can’t “ (ANY fighter could cause a death in the ring with the right shots). Now it’s “well Ryan is a bum doe”.

What needs to be addressed is the inconsistency in response.

Either

(A) trash talk is all it is, so leave Wilder alone, OR
                (B) No fighter should talk about killing, so all of these others need to be equally criticized.

Comment

Well, trying to answer the original question: for me, when a boxer says "kill you", it sounds like he'll be trying his hardest to knock someone out.

But saying "body on my record" sounds like he literally wants to be a murderer, which is stupid.

So, there's that.

Comment

From Ryan it sounds ludicrous because he pats instead of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                      From Ryan it sounds ludicrous because he pats instead of punches.
                      Hmm. Here's him "patting" a guy that DAZN called "a young Manny Pacquiao" in Romero Duno.

Here's another "patting" on Fonseca:

tenor.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X