I Watched Lomachenko vs Haney 5 Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

When I post up highlight clips, I don't get any quotes

When you miss the other gets a point ? So Loma was even dominating more. When other famous fighters where shoulder rolling and dodging and running it was called 'elite defense' a decade ago

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

When you miss the other gets a point ? So Loma was even dominating more. When other famous fighters where shoulder rolling and dodging and running it was called 'elite defense' a decade ago
      If that's how you see it.....

Comment

I didn't have Loma beating Lopez. The thought it was close but that Loma, for whatever reason, couldn't really get started till the fight was about 1/2 over.

He did beat Haney
        MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I didn't have Loma beating Lopez. The thought it was close but that Loma, for whatever reason, couldn't really get started till the fight was about 1/2 over.

He did beat Haney
          If Loma was a bald African American he would have gotten the decision by a large margin. Everytime Loma fights you expects that he steamrolls them, when that is not the case it does not mean that the other guy won.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike100 View Post
            I Watched Lomachenko vs Haney 5 Times and each time I had Lomachenko winning 8-4.

There were some close rounds but the most I can see is a draw.

It's hard for me to see a way that Haney won and certainly hard for me to see a way that Haney won 8 rounds.

One of the judges inexplicably had Haney winning the 10th round which I thought was clearly a Lomachenko.
            5 times. Geez.

Did your TV short out after all those tears?

Comment

Judges don't watch fights five times on TV.

I was rooting for Loma to win as hard as you can possibly root for someone.

Gave away too many early rounds, let Haney off the hook when he had him hurt late.

Close, close fight. Scorecard didn't go his way. Not a robbery.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

If Loma was a bald African American he would have gotten the decision by a large margin. Everytime Loma fights you expects that he steamrolls them, when that is not the case it does not mean that the other guy won.
                Racist people never fail at sounding stupid

Loma lost against a Meixcan
                Loma lost against a Honduran
                Loma lost against an African American

The harsh reality is that Loma was a great amateur but lost to every elite fighter he fought in the pros. Deal with it

Comment

a draw or either way haney or loma was fine, the cry of robbery is just terrible lol a robbery is when one fighter CLEARLY wins and the other gets the win. this was a very CLOSE and good fight between to very technically sound fighters
                  Last edited by uppercut510; 03-29-2024, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ImDominicanLipz View Post

Racist people never fail at sounding stupid

Loma lost against a Meixcan
                    Loma lost against a Honduran
                    Loma lost against an African American

The harsh reality is that Loma was a great amateur but lost to every elite fighter he fought in the pros. Deal with it

Yet they likely all would've end up badly injured in the hospital if those weigh ins where on fight day.
                    Last edited by Haka; 03-29-2024, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Judges don't watch fights five times on TV.

I was rooting for Loma to win as hard as you can possibly root for someone.

Gave away too many early rounds, let Haney off the hook when he had him hurt late.

Close, close fight. Scorecard didn't go his way. Not a robbery.

Sorry.
                      weird framing as you could easily say haney gave away too many early rounds. i didnt see him diong anything good in the early rounds, saw him get outlanded with clean punches in fact. i think we are just finding reasons to justify the decision now. oh the early rounds werent completely dominant therefore loma gave them away? he didnt. he gave away most of the early rounds against lopez since he did nothing. that wasnt the case here. he boxed consistently throughout the first 11 rounds. if you gave him the earlier rounds like i did then of course he won a lot of the later ones too since he did better, if you didnt then you just werent paying attention and were giving haney pity rounds for not being dominated. we can call it the jacobs ggg dynamic. not really a credible way to score fights though. the judges were just bad. no suprise. if you judge by punches and boxing loma won. haney and his corner knew they lost just like ward knew he lost to kovalev. they couldnt even hide it because it was obvious. they were resigned to their fate but boxing politics bailed them out
                      Last edited by daggum; 03-29-2024, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X