Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UKAD And BBBC Reportedly Win Appeal To Lift Benn's Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benn's biggest problem was he went against the establishment and was so arrogant and vocal about it

If he tipped his hat and had some humility over the situation I guarantee they would have reinstated him.

Instead Benn dug his heels in and made the problem worse for himself.

You never go against the establishment unless you are a big time money earner. Only then can you write your own ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
      Benn's biggest problem was he went against the establishment and was so arrogant and vocal about it

If he tipped his hat and had some humility over the situation I guarantee they would have reinstated him.

Instead Benn dug his heels in and made the problem worse for himself.

You never go against the establishment unless you are a big time money earner. Only then can you write your own ticket.
      Yeah he went about it terribly, that's for sure. There's no issue in claiming innocent, but he made enemies with them in a public way.

Now they've won this appeal and overturned the decision they lost they hold all the cards, I think he's in trouble.

Comment

Working...
      X