Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UKAD And BBBC Reportedly Win Appeal To Lift Benn's Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarDeanC*ntly View Post

Was he proven innocent? I thought (happy to be corrected) that the case was about whether the tests from an agency other than ukad were okay for the bbbc to use, rather than a clearing of his name
    Nah the hearing was regarding his suspension, to which he presented his evidence (confidential) and he won and thus his suspension was lifted and he was clear to fight. Theres rumours that he won on the basis of jurisdiction, but there’s nothing to support that outside of hearsay. And as the contents of these cases are confidential we won’t know unless someone comes out and tells us who was a part of the hearing.

UKAD/BBBoC appealed that hearing they lost and as we can see won that appeal, which means obviously they had compelling evidence to support their argument because I don’t think I’ve ever seen the NAPD overturn a decision before.

Conor Benn is in a terrible position now. Who knows how long this will go on but I think a ban at this point is inevitable.

Comment

Benn should put the evidence he says would clear him before the most useful body to him in the world the BBBOC , to date he refuses to do this ? it seems to confuse some on this forum .So Benn if you don't want to help yourself , please do it for these poor souls!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Benn should put the evidence he says would clear him before the most useful body to him in the world the BBBOC , to date he refuses to do this ? it seems to confuse some on this forum .So Benn if you don't want to help yourself , please do it for these poor souls!
        See what I mean? Marchegiano How am I supposed to not reply to this when I’ve already explained to to him IN THIS THREAD!

Mate, Conor Benn HAD A HEARING with BBBoC and UKAD. What part of that are you not getting? He had a hearing with them, he presented his evidence to them, and he won. Then, the BBBoC/UKAD appealed the decision on that (that they lost), and the ruler on that hearing, the NAPD, overturned the decision after an appeal hearing.

I cannot possibly make this easier for you to understand. So why you keep on constantly repeating that “Benn refused to do this” I will never know.

What do you think that UKAD/BBBoC have won an appeal for? Honestly I need to know what you think the appeal is they’ve won A parking ticket appeal? They appealed a decision to a HEARING they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

See what I mean? Marchegiano How am I supposed to not reply to this when I’ve already explained to to him IN THIS THREAD!

Mate, Conor Benn HAD A HEARING with BBBoC and UKAD. What part of that are you not getting? He had a hearing with them, he presented his evidence to them, and he won. Then, the BBBoC/UKAD appealed the decision on that (that they lost), and the ruler on that hearing, the NAPD, overturned the decision after an appeal hearing.

I cannot possibly make this easier for you to understand. So why you keep on constantly repeating that “Benn refused to do this” I will never know.

What do you think that UKAD/BBBoC have won an appeal for? Honestly I need to know what you think the appeal is they’ve won A parking ticket appeal? They appealed a decision to a HEARING they lost.
          I can't waste any more time on you ...you are completely wrong .Conor has NOT presented his so called evidence to the BBBOC , who work on was called a strict liability as he knew he would not have had his licence renewed by them (it expired!) he went elsewhere , hence he can't fight in the UK under the BBBOC or fight anywhere in the world that the BBBOC are sanctioning or any ANY fighter that is sanctioned by them .This is why I say IF he had of gone to the BBBOC and put his hand up as , Whyte , Fury and Kid Galahad did and pleaded contamination he would have been , no doubt given a two year ban and by now have been cleared to fight with their blessing on any of their sanctioned shows anywhere and against any of their sanctioned fighters. Fights like Benn v Eubank Jr . would be ready to roll but he's put himself in a dire position as his main money earning potential is with the boards blessing .Listen kid , do some home work yourself , I have had enough of this with you and your rude posts ...mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Iron Ham Danza has been correcting every post and nit picking every word as if that mitigates Benns guilt. He acts like its his ox is getting gored.
            And he's still missing the point !
            Strict liability =BBBOC .

Comment

Y'all What can I say Hamza? I get it bro. They don't know. They need to learn.

I done told you ****ers Iron Dan Hamza ain't nothing to **** with. Best be ****ing right and ready for a good go.

I calmed the dude down and that ain't half easy to do. Y'all riled him right back up. That says to me, you want the full Iron.

I ain't fixing to pop back in and comment on member's actions again. Learned my ****ing lesson. Try to help a fool out and bring things back to the casual light conversation a UKAD development deserves, UKAD ain't ****, but y'all want to go hard. Well, ****ers, go hard on Iron and see if you like it.

Just to clarify, we ain't friends. Dan and I hardly talk. I clearly don't dislike him either, I'm just saying he's a solid poster and if he goes hard like that on me I stfu and do research before I have a go at Dan. Dude is usually right or at least right enough I understand where he's coming from.

That's the last I'll say of it. Maybe youse boys is bad, maybe Dan about to put an entire thread's worth of postage under his belt. All I know is I'll be watchin' popcorn and all *****s!

Comment

I can't waste any more time on you ...you are completely wrong .Conor has NOT presented his so called evidence to the BBBOC , who work on was called a strict liability as he knew he would not have had his licence renewed by them (it expired!) he went elsewhere , hence he can't fight in the UK under the BBBOC or fight anywhere in the world that the BBBOC are sanctioning or any ANY fighter that is sanctioned by them .This is why I say IF he had of gone to the BBBOC and put his hand up as , Whyte , Fury and Kid Galahad did and pleaded contamination he would have been , no doubt given a two year ban and by now have been cleared to fight with their blessing on any of their sanctioned shows anywhere and against any of their sanctioned fighters. Fights like Benn v Eubank Jr . would be ready to roll but he's put himself in a dire position as his main money earning potential is with the boards blessing .Listen kid , do some home work yourself , I have had enough of this with you and your rude posts ...mate!
                You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Genuinely not even the first clue.

So lets go the top;

Tyson Fury had a hearing with the NADP, LITERALLY the exact same one Conor Benn had because he claimed Contaminated meat. There is literally, and I mean, LITERALLY, not a single difference between Tyson Furys case and Conor Benns case.

Dillian Whyte also had THE EXACT SAME hearing that Conor Benn had, the only difference there is the NADP found him guilty and gave him a ban, unlike Conor who won his hearing (now overturned).

All of the above claimed a form of contention, their cases are carbon copies of one another as are the hearings.

So what the f ck are you talking about? Do you understand how drug failure hearings work? I think it is clear you do not, so why do you speak on them as if you do? I dont understand.

Conor Benn was denied his license because his hearing that he won was in an appeal process. I have literally explained this to you ad nasuem at this point, Honestly, I cannot make this any more clear.

Conor Benn had a hearing with UKAD/BBBoC, the exact same one Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte had, and he presented his evidence and he WON. Then, UKAD/BBBoC appealed that decision and they have now won that appeal and it has been overturned.

That is what happened.

So he has presented his evidence, in a hearing, with UKAD and BBBoC. That is a fact.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-28-2024, 12:00 PM.

Comment

And he's still missing the point !
                  Strict liability =BBBOC .
                  No mate you missed the point a long while away Even when I have explained it to you as if you were a child. And you still cant grasp it.

Conor Benn had a hearing with UKAD/BBBoC and won.

What decision do you think is being appealed here? You didnt answer it. What do you honestly think this appeal process is over? Could it be THE HEARING that Conor Benn won vs them?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

No mate you missed the point a long while away Even when I have explained it to you as if you were a child. And you still cant grasp it.

Conor Benn had a hearing with UKAD/BBBoC and won.

What decision do you think is being appealed here? You didnt answer it. What do you honestly think this appeal process is over? Could it be THE HEARING that Conor Benn won vs them?
                    I didn't think this was so hard to figure out...

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

I didn't think this was so hard to figure out...
                      You’d think so wouldn’t you It’s very simple stuff.

thack has had it explained to him like an infant by myself at least 10 times now. He’s still not getting it.

Comment

Working...
                      X