No announcement yet.

Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100million View Post

Canelo the undisputed Super middleweight Champion? A fraud . You really don't now sh@t about boxing.

Benavidez was a champion at the same time as Smith , prime Plant and Bj Saunders.

And Benavidez didn't even call them out . He choose to keep fighting bums.

He never tried to be undisputed.

And now Benavidez is desperate to fight Canelo for this reasons

1. Canelo is naturally smaller men. Tha'ts Benavidez bread and butter to try to feasting on Canelo 154 pounder fighting at 168.

2. Because outside of 168 he can't compete with Bivol and Betervieb . And he knows it.

3. Because of the belts. But if Benavidez somehow manages to beat Canelo . He's gonna do worst then Canelo and keep those belts hostage.

Fighting in house bum after in house bum , Just like his being doing during all of his overrated career.That's almost 99 % of the time the PBC's way
    He's a fraud, the proof is in the pudding. He fought two UK domestic level fighters and one out of shape. He has no intention of unifying the division because benavidez was one of the champs, hence "i don't fight mexicans", once benavidez got stripped he went for it and now he cowardly refused to fight him. The only one holding the division hostage has been ginger. I'd tell you yo keep $ucking his balls but I remember he doesn't have none.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
      He's a fraud, the proof is in the pudding. He fought two UK domestic level fighters and one out of shape. He has no intention of unifying the division because benavidez was one of the champs, hence "i don't fight mexicans", once benavidez got stripped he went for it and now he cowardly refused to fight him. The only one holding the division hostage has been ginger. I'd tell you yo keep $ucking his balls but I remember he doesn't have none.
      Your opinions are not facts.

2 UK natural super middleweights that Benavidez didn"t have the balls to fight them.

So what makes Benavidez and his resume full of bums So great?
      Last edited by 100million; 03-29-2024, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• I’m a boxing fan, not a fan of boxers. Benavides is actually a lot better than I initially thought. He has great timing. He’s more than just a real big guy fighting at 168.
        That said, he’s never been in their with a guy with a high KO %, whose IN HIS PRIME. When he finally does met a guy like that is when we see who he is.
        Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Blah blah blah, I like to move the goalposts and make excuses for Canelo blah
          You must have reading comprehension issues. You claimed he didn't call them out. He did. Multiple times. But by all means keep making excuses for Canelo.

While you're on the career comparison kick, go ahead and compare Benavidez' career with those of Yildirim, Ryder, and Munguía. How about GGG's and Mell Charlo's resumes at 168?

Nobody is asking to compare resumes between Canelo and anyone else. That's just you coping for him. What everyone is saying, and at this point, it's everyone relevant, is that Benavidez is the top contender, and has been for years, and Canelo hasn't fought him. That's fact, to use your turn of phrase.

Let's talk Morrell, since you chose to bring him up.

Who's mandatory is he? Is he Benavidez' mandatory? So why is it Benavidez' responsibility to fight him? Who cares if Benavidez doesn't fight a guy that isn't his mandatory?

Morrell's been Canelo's mandatory for 3+ years, since January 2021. Why hasn't Canelo defended his WBA belt against his mandatory even ONE time ever? Why hasn't he defended his IBF belt even one time?

If you're going to bring up Morrell, you had better be ready to answer those questions. I wasn't going to bring up Canelo OR Morrell because in theory they're not germane to the point of the thread, but since YOU chose to, you better be ready to answer those questions. Put up, or shut up.
          ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

You must have reading comprehension issues. You claimed he didn't call them out. He did. Multiple times. But by all means keep making excuses for Canelo.

While you're on the career comparison kick, go ahead and compare Benavidez' career with those of Yildirim, Ryder, and Munguía. How about GGG's and Mell Charlo's resumes at 168?

Nobody is asking to compare resumes between Canelo and anyone else. That's just you coping for him. What everyone is saying, and at this point, it's everyone relevant, is that Benavidez is the top contender, and has been for years, and Canelo hasn't fought him. That's fact, to use your turn of phrase.

Let's talk Morrell, since you chose to bring him up.

Who's mandatory is he? Is he Benavidez' mandatory? So why is it Benavidez' responsibility to fight him? Who cares if Benavidez doesn't fight a guy that isn't his mandatory?

Morrell's been Canelo's mandatory for 3+ years, since January 2021. Why hasn't Canelo defended his WBA belt against his mandatory even ONE time ever? Why hasn't he defended his IBF belt even one time?

If you're going to bring up Morrell, you had better be ready to answer those questions. I wasn't going to bring up Canelo OR Morrell because in theory they're not germane to the point of the thread, but since YOU chose to, you better be ready to answer those questions. Put up, or shut up.
            ​​​​​

You mad bro? LMFAO

Except for yildrim all the guys you mention have better resumes then Benavidez. Simple as that.

So what makes Benny So great? Put up, or shut up
            Last edited by 100million; 03-29-2024, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              I’m a boxing fan, not a fan of boxers. Benavides is actually a lot better than I initially thought. He has great timing. He’s more than just a real big guy fighting at 168.
              That said, he’s never been in their with a guy with a high KO %, whose IN HIS PRIME. When he finally does met a guy like that is when we see who he is.

That seems to be a new talking point I'm hearing.

Medina 85% KO rate
              Gavril 80%
              Dirrell 73%
              Angulo 82%
              Lemieux 83%

They can all punch. Power is the last thing to go, so prime argument is rubbish. Under that logic I could say the same for Canelo, never fought a prime puncher.

David started sparring a prime GGG when he was 15 years old, and continued for 4 years. You don't do that as a kid if you can't take a punch. GGG was known for knocking out sparring partners.
              Last edited by Oracle01; 03-29-2024, 07:57 PM.

Comment

You mad bro? LMFAO

Except for yildrim all the guys you mention have better resumes then Benavidez. Simple as that.

So what makes Benny So great? Put up, or shut up
                Deflecting again.

You don't get to not answer the questions that come up because you're lying, and tell me to answer what I've already answered in this thread.

And, to the point, I haven't once claimed Benavidez is great. You lied that he hadn't called out the other champs and hadn't tried, and I proved you wrong.

I've already explained my thoughts on Benavidez, but the simple fact is that he's the #1 contender. Burden of proof is on you to disprove that, considering he's been ranked as such by every credible independent ranking organization for literally years. And Canelo hasn't fought him. Trying to pretend that he needs to be great is ****** and disingenuous. The issue is that Canelo, as champion, needs to fight his contenders or vacate. Not whether or not Benavidez is "great" by some metric that OP refuses to provide.

At this point you're getting pathetic. Answer the questions.

Also, only a moron thinks that Ryder, with his single disputed win over Rocky Fielding and his losses to everyone else relevant has a better career (or 168 resume) than Benavidez, and more to the point, Munguía only has Ryder on his 168 career, and GGG had zero fights at 168. They don't HAVE 168 resumes. Period.
                Last edited by crimsonfalcon07; 03-29-2024, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

That seems to be a new talking point I'm hearing.

Medina 85% KO rate
                  Gavril 80%
                  Dirrell 73%
                  Angulo 82%
                  Lemieux 83%

They can all punch. Power is the last thing to go, so prime argument is rubbish. Under that logic I could say the same for Canelo, never fought a prime puncher.

David started sparring a prime GGG when he was 15 years old, and continued for 4 years. You don't do that as a kid if you can't take a punch. GGG was known for knocking out sparring partners.
                  You aren’t reading my comment fully. I said “prime”. None of those guys are well known power punchers except Lemieux and he should have had a walker when he fought David.
                  When David fights Beterbiev. You will see a real challenge, though I think Bivol will out point Benividas. Don’t know if they will give him the win though.

Comment

Deflecting again.

You don't get to not answer the questions that come up because you're lying, and tell me to answer what I've already answered in this thread.

And, to the point, I haven't once claimed Benavidez is great. You lied that he hadn't called out the other champs and hadn't tried, and I proved you wrong.

I've already explained my thoughts on Benavidez, but the simple fact is that he's the #1 contender. Burden of proof is on you to disprove that, considering he's been ranked as such by every credible independent ranking organization for literally years. And Canelo hasn't fought him. Trying to pretend that he needs to be great is ****** and disingenuous. The issue is that Canelo, as champion, needs to fight his contenders or vacate. Not whether or not Benavidez is "great" by some metric that OP refuses to provide.

At this point you're getting pathetic. Answer the questions.

Also, only a moron thinks that Ryder, with his single disputed win over Rocky Fielding and his losses to everyone else relevant has a better career (or 168 resume) than Benavidez, and more to the point, Munguía only has Ryder on his 168 career, and GGG had zero fights at 168. They don't HAVE 168 resumes. Period.

Ya da ya da ya da. What makes Benavidez so great?

i'm wating for your answer.

Is it his bum filled resume?

Comment

That wasn't an answer. What, specifically, and as objectively as possible, are you looking for?
                      If you claim to be a fight fan and have the audacity to ask what makes a fighter great, you know where the door is

Comment

Working...
                      X