Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100million View Post

Your opinions are not facts.

2 UK natural super middleweights that Benavidez didn"t have the balls to fight them.

So what makes Benavidez and his resume full of bums So great?
    Who said is my opinion? Every letter I have typed is a fact, has happened. No opinion here, he did it, he's a finished product I just put the label, take your complaint to him.
    Last edited by garfios; 03-30-2024, 09:35 AM.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If you claim to be a fight fan and have the audacity to ask what makes a fighter great, you know where the door is
      No, I'm asking YOU, in particular, to define specifically how YOU measure it, so you can't move goalposts.

Which you keep avoiding doing... I wonder why.

You also don't seem to notice that the argument was never that Benavidez is "great". It's that he's the top contender, has been for years, and Canelo needs to fight his contenders or vacate.

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by 100million View Post

Ya da ya da ya da. What makes Benavidez so great?

i'm wating for your answer.

Is it his bum filled resume?
        There you go avoiding again, while ignoring that I've already answered that question numerous times.

I'm not answering anything again until YOU answer the questions, ya weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Benavidez skill for skill is nowhere near proven as Alvarez.

Benavidez is rated outside Alvarez's top-10 fighters he has ever fought 'Skill for skill' i.e Meaning Alvarez has fought many more superior pure boxers skill for skill than Benavidez.

Alvarez will be the most formidable, best boxer Benavidez has ever fought skill for skill.

Stylistically, this fight is straight up Alvarez's street 'Don't get carried away with Benavidez's aggression, or how he has bulled former opponents. This is highly influenced by him fighting I estimate two full weight classes below his more natural fighting weight, which is working out for him so far but? I don't think Benavidez will be able to bull Alvarez's like certain people claim'.

Note: Benavidez has not shown in his career, that he is good enough in the area's at Elite and World level which are most of the time the differential 'Against a fighter of Alvarez's calibre'.

The fight will for sure be a competitive fight, because 'For long as Benavidez is in the fight, he is most likely going to be directly confronting and putting serious pressure on Alvarez'.

If Alvarez stylistically had a choice, to fight a pressure fighter or 'A fighter with a great movement, speed, combinations and defense. Alvarez is choosing to fight a pressure fighter'.

Benvidez is still a challenging fight for Alvarez, but not quite to the level which certain folk believe 'This fight stylistically is street up Alvarez's street' etc.

Canelo disagrees with you, that is why he is demanding 4 times more than he's ever been paid before to step in the ring. Does it bother you Canelo disagrees with your dribble?

Your problem is that you reduce every pressure fighter = the same. Benavidez is a totally different breed of fighter that Canelo has ever faced before. If you don't believe me tell me what other fighter?

If Alvarez stylistically had a choice, to fight a pressure fighter or 'A fighter with a great movement, speed, combinations and defense. Alvarez is choosing to fight a pressure fighter'.
          Canelo chose to fight GGG and Bivol. He is too scared to fight David, which says it all about who he prefers to fight. Canelo will choose a boxer mover over someone that can knock him out, any day of the week. That is why he chose nobody Bivol instead of Benavidez 2 years ago.
          Last edited by Oracle01; 03-30-2024, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

No, but when you dismiss FACTS. I realize I’m dealing with a person who’s describing her “feelings” about boxing. So go off and play young lady. The adults are talking.

I literally posted KO percentages which = facts. Apparently your criteria is 'well known power punchers' which is the most subjective drivel ever. You hate facts, stop lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I literally posted KO percentages which = facts. Apparently your criteria is 'well known power punchers' which is the most subjective drivel ever. You hate facts, stop lying.
              Once again READ YOUR first response to my comment. You ignored my FACT and made an EXCUSE for doing so. I don’t waste my breath with people who live off their “feelings” over FACTS. So go along and argue with others like yourself about your feelings. Think I’ll stay out of your rainbow room discussions.
              Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 03-30-2024, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

No

''I'm an unbiased fight fan. I need to know what makes a fighter great.''

FOH

Comment

• Cool

We have finally come to a conclusion that Benny's resume is trash
                  He has yet to do anything special
                  (Is UD12 Plant special )

The chances of him getting into the HOF without paying is .00000032 %

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Canelo disagrees with you, that is why he is demanding 4 times more than he's ever been paid before to step in the ring. Does it bother you Canelo disagrees with your dribble?

Your problem is that you reduce every pressure fighter = the same. Benavidez is a totally different breed of fighter that Canelo has ever faced before. If you don't believe me tell me what other fighter?

Canelo chose to fight GGG and Bivol. He is too scared to fight David, which says it all about who he prefers to fight. Canelo will choose a boxer mover over someone that can knock him out, any day of the week. That is why he chose nobody Bivol instead of Benavidez 2 years ago.
                    I do know, that Benavidez is not a sophisticated pressure fighter 'Like I said? Benavidez I estimate is fighting two full weight classes below, his more natural fighting weight'.

And this is one of the major factors why he is doing well within the 168 pound division. 'Benavidez skill for skill, overall most likely ranks outside Alvarez's top-10 best fighters he has ever fought in terms of pure technical skill'.

Note: But I agree? If Alvarez wants to prove his current dominance at 168 pounds 'Then the Benavidez fights is the fight to make, at some point in the future'.

If you stay Champion long enough in the sport of boxing, like Alvarez has at 168 pounds 'There is always going to be that next IT BOY which, people demand you must fight'.

Benavidez is the current IT BOY within the 168 pound division 'IT BOYS come and go'.

Note: I believe stylistically Benavidez is straight up Alvarez's street 'Similar to the way Kelly Pavlik was straight up Bernard Hopkins street'.

It may be difficult for people to perceive this right now 'But anybody who analyses fights in-depth, will understand Benavidez is good enough to make the fight competitive, but in the style fight he will bring vs Alvarez? He most likely will find it very difficult to win rounds consistently' etc.

Comment

• Biggest thing that makes him great are Ginger ducking him and The Canelo Cawk Suckers making excuses and threads for the duck
                      Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X