Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley to Canelo Alvarez: 'When Are You Going to Stand Up?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I really feel nobody should ask for Benny v Nelo until Benny has 1 more fight. Let Benny beat someone whod beat Nelo first. Benny should fight Bivol or Beterbiev. Once Benny beats them and is betting favourite against Nelo, then the excuses for Nelo not fighting become less credible.
    Whatever is nelos best win, Benny needs to better it. So Benny needs to surpass nelos win over ggg
    Why, why, and why?

Comment

It's just if Benny beats bivol, and if then Benny still wants nelo, it won't seem like Benny is begging nelo. Nel o will have more to gain by beating benny, Benny being the man who Beat bivol
      Stfo man, are you afraid too?

Comment

Originally posted by roademier View Post

So Benny should fight Floyd? or maybe the Golovkin of the first 2 fights? and why Beterbiev? He hasn't proved he could beat Canelo. I have no problem with Canelo collecting all the belts but is it not obvious after he unified there was one guy left ? An undefeated young former title holder? And you could also throw in the other David, I wouldn't care.
        What is wrong with fans today?
        He can fight Lara too. He's a canelo's lover.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

9th fight? Lol your math is wrong buddy, we can all agree Benavidez is the division top contender but Mungia is a top ranked contender as well,so whats ur point? I wonder whats ur take on the fact Benny lost his straps not once BUT TWICE or better yet, how come when he held them titles he never unified the division or target undisputed status, tell me how come NOBODY was demanding him back then? Oh but now that the ginger is the top dog everybody demanding

Double standards as always.
          None of the champs at the time wanted benavidez, and ginger wasn't fighting anyone with a drop of mexican blood, hence benavidez. If that's your defense your lost the case.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

9th fight? Lol your math is wrong buddy,

Mungia IS Canelos 9th fight at 168. That is a fact. So stop pretending like people are rushing Canelo. David already has 1 foot out of the door of 168, stop the rubbish. Its a disgrace Mungia with 2 fights at 168 vs shot fighters, is a top contender. He isn't.

Comment

Canelo's fights at 168.

1. Rocky Fielding
              2. Callum Smith
              3. Avni Yildirim
              4. Billy Joe Saunders
              5. Caleb Plant
              6. GGG
              7. John Ryder
              8. Jermell Charlo
              9 will be Munguía

People must be forgetting that Fielding was at 168 because he then went back to middle for Jacobs then up to 175 for Kovalev.
              Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

he's not desperate for money or he would have taken what was offered to him... $150-200mil is to make sure the fight will only happen on canelo's time. he knows he's not gonna get 150-200 which is why he threw that out there, he's making sure the fight will only happen when he says so.
                While saying he's scared otherwise he would've accepted that 60 mill. Funniest part is his biggest guarantee ever was 45 mill. Puto s.hit

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Stfo man, are you afraid too?
                  No, I really want Benny v nelo. But begging for a fight don't always get what you want so change tactics. Nelo and Pac begging floyd for rematch led to nothing.
                  Some might think Benny wants Nell scalp to become a hall of famer. Well I say Benny should best bivol first and if Benny still wants nelo after, whose a step down from bivol, it must mean benny wants it for fans.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 03-27-2024, 09:00 PM.

Comment

No, I really want Benny v nelo. But begging for a fight don't always get what you want so change tactics. Nelo and Pac begging floyd for rematch led to nothing.
                    Some might think Benny wants Nell scalp to become a hall of famer. Well I say Benny should best bivol first and if Benny still wants nelo after, whose a step down from bivol, it must mean benny wants it for fans.
                    Begging? He deserves the fight, canelo is at fault here. Who's the coward? Their job is to fight. Why does he have to fight anyone? It's not about benavidez "still wanting the fight", he wants it now and he deserves it now. The fraud doesn't want the fight because he has no balls. Stop making this about anything else.

Comment

Just like Floyd vs Manny there is to much money for it not to happen.

It will happen "eventually" probably past its due date.
                      IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X