Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez vs Gvozdyk, Tough fight for Bena.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I know your kind your not fooling anyone but the moment Benavidez annihilates Gvodzyk and Bivol you'll call the Russians overrated.
    You mix in Gvozdyk and Bivol together as if they are equal, not so fast trickster. I know your kind as well. Benavidez will never annihilate Bivol. Never. If Gvoz is as fresh is in the Beterbiev fight, then it is going to be a tough fight for Bena. Bena is a face first boxer, any decent boxer with a good right hand is going to clip him down the line. Beterbiev lays him out fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      ...the moment Benavidez annihilates Gvodzyk and Bivol...
      Gvozdyk, probably.

Bivol, not a chance in hell.

Comment

Don't know why she are selling Gvozdyk so short. If that extra long layoff took it all away then yes, but he is not a bad fighter and does have power.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Don't know why she are selling Gvozdyk so short. If that extra long layoff took it all away then yes, but he is not a bad fighter and does have power.
          It’s a style thing.

like in order to beat a guy like benavidez, U need extremely good defence with fast feet. Gvozdyk has slow feet. He’s tall but he walks around the ring like callum smith.

When u can’t get away then it’s a slug fest. Benavidez has to be the favourite.
          STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Depends what Gvozdyk is up to, 3-4 years prior i'd favor Gvozd over Benny, easy pick, but now...he's there for a paycheck probably, the last one
            Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Absolutely horrible style matchup too

gvozdyk has slow feet. He stands there with his long ass torso and high guard.

he basically has to trade with a young guy with high volume and way faster hands.

there is no way he’s winning this.
              I think Gvozdyk's feet are decent as he does rely on them for defense, but I agree that his upright rigid defensive posture will get him in trouble. Benavidez should also have better conditioning at 175 due to not having to cut as much weight. Gvozdyk will win rounds, but I dont see this going the distance.

I don't think this is the risk that some fans believe it to be.

Comment

It is a tough fight. It's why I don't understand the Canelo stans on social media saying "Gvozdyk is a bum who got knocked out by Beterbiev"

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

We'll see I don't think much of Bena at 175 he is relies only on his size advantage at 168.
                  Benavidez had no issues being 166 against Plant.
                  Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I think Gvozdyk's feet are decent as he does rely on them for defense, but I agree that his upright rigid defensive posture will get him in trouble. Benavidez should also have better conditioning at 175 due to not having to cut as much weight. Gvozdyk will win rounds, but I dont see this going the distance.

I don't think this is the risk that some fans believe it to be.
                    You never even watched him fight. Admit it

45 yo Adonis Stevenson had noticeably faster feet.

he legit just went punch for punch with Beterbiev cus he couldn’t get away.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

You never even watched him fight. Admit it

45 yo Adonis Stevenson had noticeably faster feet.

he legit just went punch for punch with Beterbiev cus he couldn’t get away.

I never re-watched the Stevenson fight, but Adonis' athleticism was one of his strong points. He still hit the canvas. Also haven't re-watched the Beterbiev fight either, but your standards are too high because nobody has been able to get away from Beterbiev. Bivol probably has the best feet at LHW, but I don't envision him being able to stay away for 12 rounds either.

Comment

Working...
                      X