Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez vs Gvozdyk, Tough fight for Bena.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benavidez vs Gvozdyk, Tough fight for Bena.

They have set up Benavidez to fall with Gvozdyk . Gvoz is fundamentally a really good boxer with an extensive amateur background, and has good offensive. Benavidez is technically not as good especially at 175 where he can't rely on his size anymore.

What happens next ? Gvoz and Canelo already know eachother of their time sparring against one another. Then they will try to make the fight with Gvoz where backdoor deals get made beforehand. Both walk away with millions in a stinker.

Gvozdyk is even more overrated than Andrade.

hes getting beat down. Easy. Which is not saying much

Comment

Absolutely horrible style matchup too

gvozdyk has slow feet. He stands there with his long ass torso and high guard.

he basically has to trade with a young guy with high volume and way faster hands.

there is no way he’s winning this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        Gvozdyk is even more overrated than Andrade.

hes getting beat down. Easy. Which is not saying much
        We'll see I don't think much of Bena at 175 he is relies only on his size advantage at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

We'll see I don't think much of Bena at 175 he is relies only on his size advantage at 168.
          People really underestimate how good Benavidez is. And you are too.

Comment

Gvozdyk is there to be hit. He walks around with a high guard.

He will get beaten like a heavy bag. The volume thing is a young man’s game
            Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post

People really underestimate how good Benavidez is. And you are too.
              I don't know what version of Gvozdyk will show up but it took Beterbiev 10 rounds to finish him off. I think Beter folds lanky Benavidez in less than 3 rounds, atleast the 2019 version. The 2024 version does it in double the time.

Comment

I don't know what version of Gvozdyk will show up but it took Beterbiev 10 rounds to finish him off. I think Beter folds lanky Benavidez in less than 3 rounds, atleast the 2019 version. The 2024 version does it in double the time.
                Ya once u get beaten like that. Next time it takes half as long.

then add another 5 yrs of inactivity to that.

ya this is a showcase fight for Benavidez

Comment

I know your kind your not fooling anyone but the moment Benavidez annihilates Gvodzyk and Bivol you'll call the Russians overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I know your kind your not fooling anyone but the moment Benavidez annihilates Gvodzyk and Bivol you'll call the Russians overrated.
                    Yes you said the same about Canelo and Ramirez before fighting Bivol.

Benavidez is a walking punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                    X