Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Queensberry-Matchroom 5 vs. 5 Weight Class Picks Revealed For June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Glad to see Nick Ball on the card so he can get some more cash.

I don't think I've got any enthusiasm to see Wilder.
    I don't think anyone is, how can you bring back Wilder when he just clearly lost 12~0 is beyond me.
    And Big bang is basically a Chinese Pricey.

Comment

The whole card is. f.ucking great. WAR boxing!

Comment

Bivol/Beterbiev, plus those 5 v 5 Queensbury/Matchroom?!, Damn, definitely getting that PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I don't think anyone is, how can you bring back Wilder when he just clearly lost 12~0 is beyond me.
          And Big bang is basically a Chinese Pricey.
          Turki wanted Zhang -Wilder badly even before. This fight was rumoured before Zhang -parker happened.
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-15-2024, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Really strong card.

Comment

Good undercard obviously but I'm a bit underwhelmed.
              why not make zhang v hrgovic 2 and wilder v dubois

zero interest in willy v spider. was expecting yarde v buatsi.
              Buatsi is BOXXER, so that was never a realistic possibility.
              mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev is a guest fighter for Warren, Wilder is a guest fighter for hearn?!

Comment

Good undercard obviously but I'm a bit underwhelmed.
                  why not make zhang v hrgovic 2 and wilder v dubois

zero interest in willy v spider. was expecting yarde v buatsi.
                  Because we have seen Hrgovic and Zhang and it wasn't a particularly exciting fight

it was a pretty mediocre fight that could have gone either way and Hrgovic got the decisions but nobody was calling for to see that fight again because it wasn't that good, so why do we need it now ?

much prefer to see these new fights

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Beterbiev is a guest fighter for Warren, Wilder is a guest fighter for hearn?!
                    Beterbiev isn't part of the 5v5, I think they just had Warren on his side as part of the theme of the press conference because Bivol works with Eddie. Plus Warren and Top Rank have a working relationship.

But the 5v5 or warren vs Hearn doesnt really include Beterbiev or Bivol

Comment

Ford vs Ball is a very good fight, as is Sheeraz vs Williams.

i like Dubois vs Hrgovic too, i think Hrgovic has failed to impress in the past couple of years and Dubois finally showed a bit of grit v Miller and he did knock out Usyk with a body shot which he faked as low, so he's dangerous. That's an interesting fight.

Zhang v Wilder is what it is. Wilder is shot to bits but has a big punch and Zhang is a big overhyped lummox with a big punch.

Not bothered about Hutchinson vs Spider Richards, feels like it barely belongs on the card. They picked the weights a while ago and it seems that they probably had hopes their better 175 guys would fight but didn't , so they had to cobble together any 175 fight they could. Its not a bad fight, just a bit out of place

Still an excellent card though all in all. King Turkey delivering very good cards.
                      Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-15-2024, 01:53 PM.
                      kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X