Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Queensberry-Matchroom 5 vs. 5 Weight Class Picks Revealed For June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Give it a watch when you can Seems very clear to me. Obviously all of these fights are pre signed, despite the narrative being everyone finds out on the day at the presser.

I thought the Fury-Usyk promo was cool but the Street Fighter one I thought was terrible I'm a sucker though for the whole visuals and build up. I'll get invested in a terrible fight because of the manufactured trash talk
    I'll get invested in a terrible fight because of the manufactured trash talk

Most of us do but won’t admit this
    Lol it’s a reality

Comment

Just watched the video of this division deciding & Turki said they are gonna do a card in Sept at Wembley that'll be an advertisement for Riyadh season.

Comment

I've heard the names Felix Cash & Anthony Yarde mentioned, but the EBU have ordered Tyler Denny to defend against Cash & Buatsi Vs Yarde looks like a done deal.

Comment

Glad to see Nick Ball on the card so he can get some more cash.

I don't think I've got any enthusiasm to see Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post

Hearn said the Wilder fight wasn't signed yet (many fights discussed) but I think it was just not meant to be announced now, it was supposed to be a surprise at the press conference, as well as Dubois Hirgovic, Warren seemed annoyed it was out
            hell yes. that makes my day. another great daytime boxing card!

Comment

Beterbiev/Bivol press conference

Last edited by kiaba360; 04-15-2024, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Beterbiev/Bivol press conference

He knows , he knows
                Artur is the most cool collected boxer who does his talking literally in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He knows , he knows
                  Artur is the most cool collected boxer who does his talking literally in the ring
                  I didn't watch the Beterbiev/Bivol conference because the match-up speaks for itself. Fury/Usyk is probably the bigger match-up, but I'm way more excited for Beterbiev/Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I didn't watch the Beterbiev/Bivol conference because the match-up speaks for itself. Fury/Usyk is probably the bigger match-up, but I'm way more excited for Beterbiev/Bivol.
                    Happy for Beterbiev to finally getting what he’s wanted all along ; to unify the division
                    No matter who you got this is what makes boxing great , unification in the four belt era
                    Not easy but sometimes possible lol

Comment

Good undercard obviously but I'm a bit underwhelmed.
                      why not make zhang v hrgovic 2 and wilder v dubois

zero interest in willy v spider. was expecting yarde v buatsi.

Comment

Working...
                      X