Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine if Zhang lands. Left hand on Wilder lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be a great fight between two dudes with zero defense.

Kabayel beats them both lol.

Comment

Parker made them both hesitant to let their hands go with his timing, moving, defensive skills. But vs each other I expect an early KO. Zhang's power is legit in both hands and Wilder is still poor defensively.

Wilder will throw the right hand early, because he has faster feet than Zhang and so can get that distance to launch it. Zhang is better than Helenius but he's just as easy to hit.

The winner of this earns himself another big Saudi payday, but the loser's career will be basically over. So I'd expect them to be fired up and aggressive, even though neither really went for it last time out.

Comment

Wilder is 0-3 (2KO losses) against the only super heavy he fought.

Fury doesn't even hit hard.

Wilder's chin is not tested. you will find it's actually not very good.

Joe Joyce has a much much more proven chin than Wilder. Zhang 1 punched him. Joe Parker has one of the best beard of this generation. Joshua couldn't even drop him.
        Last edited by HeadShots; 03-24-2024, 09:34 AM.
        BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

The obvious flaws of both along the power they carry make this an interesting matchup where we don't really know who's flaws get exposed first.

Zhang's feet move at a glacial pace but he has decent skills and a good chin. Wilder has been hurt numerous times but he has shown some ability to recover.

I could see a blowout or a shootout of sorts with both touching the canvas. Of course there's also a chance it resembles the Kimbo Slice/DaDa 5000 fight.
          Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

I’m a bit disappointed in Zhang at the moment. Yes, he is slow and gasses, but he still has a pretty decent boxing acumen and he had every chance of getting Parker out of there - twice - but ignored any follow through. I think he sleeps Wilder - if he doesn’t gas himself out shrugging the whole time.
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I really can't see wilder winning. His best win is Ortiz for crying out loud. Zhang would be by far his best win

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Not only I can imagine, it will probably happen.
                When it's the Saudis that decide who you want to fight along with their huge money offer, it's hard to duck fights.
                You pretty much have no excuse why you don't want it. Otherwise, you're officially a duck.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  Wilder has a chin and Zhang can only throw one or two before gassing. Wilder wins easily.
                  Zhang has a chin too. Wilder done been ktfo already. Whoever loses should retire imo. Both slow & lethargic. This could either be a fire fight, which I'm not leaning to, or lots of feints and barely any punches. I see Zhang pulling this out for some reason

Comment

I don't intend to imagine a fight I am about to see. Such discussions are so pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                      I don't intend to imagine a fight I am about to see. Such discussions are so pointless.

log off

Comment

Working...
                      X