Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turki Alalshikh wants Benavidez to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner. Says that fight is more practical.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on let's be real this doesn't put any pressure on Canelo . He can still fight tomato cans and make lots of money.

But this really puts a lot of pressure on Benavidez. If he get the big Saudí money offer he has to take it.

And grow a pair of balls to fight naturally bigger men.

If and when he moves up against Beterbiev or Bivol without the weight advantage he's gonna become the new Chavez jr. And get beat up badly.

There is nothing that I've seen in his fights or on his resume that tells me he can beat Bivol or Beterbiev

He is not ready.

And don't tell me that he did good against Bivol in a sparring sessión.

Everyone who really knows and trained boxing for real. Knows that sparring doesn't mean ****
    Last edited by 100million; 03-23-2024, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post
      Come on let's be real this doesn't put any pressure on Canelo . He can still fight tomato cans and make lots of money.

But this really puts a lot of pressure on Benavidez. If he get the big Saudí money offer he has to take it.

And grow a pair of balls to fight naturally bigger men.

If and when he moves up against Beterbiev or Bivol without the weight advantage he's gonna become the new Chavez jr. And get beat up badly.

There is nothing that I've seen in his fights or on his resume that tells me he can beat Bivol or Beterbiev

He is not ready.

And don't tell me that he did good against Bivol in a sparring sessión.

Everyone who really knows and trained boxing for real. Knows that sparring doesn't mean ****
      Who said it puts pressure on Canelo? The guy outpriced himself in a country that probably made millions in just the time it took for me to write this.
      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

It will be doubly funny if Turki offers 100M to winner of Bivol-Beterbiev to fight Benavidez... it's also a big slap to Boos Nelo...

Comment

What a pickle he is in! He fights Gvoz so he is a full 175-pounder? Bivol will expose him like he did Gilberto or he will take a magnificent years off of his career beating like Beterbiev put on Marcus Brown or his dad can throw in the towel like Yarde fight and save him. Good money, not heavyweight money, but the myth of the monster will be exposed big time.

I Don't think Canelo stops, probably neutralizes Benavidez like GGG2. Do the Saudis want to pay 9 fights for that type of fight?

As I said Canelo is Mexico and small parts of the Americas but he isn't international like Joshua. People are over-valuing this guy. Saudi just put everything into perspective. Guess they study boxing.

Last edited by hhh1200; 03-24-2024, 05:06 AM.

Comment

I didn't see any super absurd score cards in the main fights in Saudi. Canelo won't want to fight without the advantage on the score cards that he usually has. But if they pay really well, who knows?​

Comment

If Beterbiev puts a brutal beating on Benavidez, I think we'll finally see Canelo-Benavidez happen 6 months later.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

This sets up the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez to have all the belts at 175 and to become a really attractive option for Canelo to take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  This sets up the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez to have all the belts at 175 and to become a really attractive option for Canelo to take the risk.
                  More ignorance from you
                  So why not have the rematch with Bivol ?
                  Beterbiev would annihilate your Canelo
                  But yeah according to you this would be attractive to Canelo
                  Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

More ignorance from you
                    So why not have the rematch with Bivol ?
                    Beterbiev would annihilate your Canelo
                    But yeah according to you this would be attractive to Canelo
                    Lmfao
                    He did try to negotiate a rematch with Bivol last year. Did you forget?

The winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez will be unified & undisputed champion at 175 lbs. If the Saudis throw big money at him for that fight then it would totally be attractive to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He did try to negotiate a rematch with Bivol last year. Did you forget?

The winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez will be unified & undisputed champion at 175 lbs. If the Saudis throw big money at him for that fight then it would totally be attractive to Canelo.
                      Your a fool if you believe what you just wrote
                      I’d L lmao if Benny were to beat one of the big B’s and Canelo is back to the same point he has avoided now for two maybe three years
                      He better hope it’s Benny cause if it’s Beterbiev , there is no amount of clenbuterol that can save him
                      Lmfao
                      Chew on that for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X