Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turki Alalshikh wants Benavidez to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner. Says that fight is more practical.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turki Alalshikh wants Benavidez to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner. Says that fight is more practical.

AKA he's not giving Canelo 200 m's.

Smash Smash likes this.

Fight against Gvozdyk isn't a surety. Gvoz has a a very sneaky right hand.
    Roadblock Roadblock dannnnn dannnnn like this.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Canelo and the drama around him has become boring, as it was with Mayweather towards the end.

Comment

When your demands are beyond what Turki will pay, your demands are too damn high.

Comment

Good for him. He knows CONelo doesn't deserve that type of money! He wants ment to fight, not scared lil b!tches hiding or demanding crazy money for a fight that should've been made.
          Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

I want to see Canelo vs Benavidez first.

Canelo vs Benavidez is the most exciting fight in all of Boxing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
              I want to see Canelo vs Benavidez first.

Canelo vs Benavidez is the most exciting fight in all of Boxing for me.
              I think so too but Canelo is going to have to get back to reality first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I think so too but Canelo is going to have to get back to reality first.
                For me not. Not even close to Fury -Usyk and Bivol-Beterbiev.

Comment

Turki gots a good sense of who wants the smoke & who doesn't. Thats why David is on the Turki sexy payday list now it appears & "Send Me a Lambo" Tank & " Give Me All The Money" Canelo ain't.

So I ain't mad at Turki rewarding balls over greed.

Comment

ha ha he priced himself out of saudi, it looks like that so far anyway, things can change who knows
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X