No announcement yet.

Morrell VS Andrade?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    The **** i read stated Amazon went to pbc execs and told them they NEEDED to make better fights or their "deal" would be looked at as not long term.
    Good for them if true.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Yup been reading about this and other fights as well.
      charlo/Plant with errl/keef.

And they're now stacking tf outta wahids card.

The **** i read stated Amazon went to pbc execs and told them they NEEDED to make better fights or their "deal" would be looked at as not long term.
      No chit
      Plus everything on ppv lmao
      Fugh PBC and the horse they rode in on
      Somwone needed to tell them that they’re bullchit won’t last long
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I'll believe this when I see an official announcement. Dunno why boxing fans love these rumors so much.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
          I'll believe this when I see an official announcement. Dunno why boxing fans love these rumors so much.
          I think we currently get more exciting rumors than fights.
          kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

I think we currently get more exciting rumors than fights.
            Which is saying a lot with the Saudis making the big fights left and right.

Also had a bunch of big fights such as Tank v Cryan, Spence v Crawford, Inoue v Fulton and Tapales, and other good matchups like Benavidez v Andrade. Plenty of good ones on tap too, including Beterbiev v Bivol, and MAYBE Fury v Usyk, if Fury can make it to the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Andrade really has no where to go and might go for it because of Morrell's inexperience. Morrell has gone 12 twice so you can't depend on him gassing out to eke a victory.
              He would ko andrade faster than benavidez, he already tasted heavy leather so next time he might be incline to have a shorter night.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                He would ko andrade faster than benavidez, he already tasted heavy leather so next time he might be incline to have a shorter night.
                He might as well quit at his corner again. But I think it is a good fight for Morrell. An experienced crafty fighter, the names at 168 is limited at this time.

Comment

Make believe....

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                    Theres a lot of down time as a boxing fan lol. And speculating on sh^t is all you got a lot of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Make believe....
                      Trevor McWhatever probably is more likely, but I don't think Andrade would be some crazy fight to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X