Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Nearly Set to Join Gervonta Davis on PPV Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, between those two, they can get a little over 100K ppv buys LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Usyk vs Tyson
      Haney vs Ryan

Canelo vs Mungia is ran by Both DAZN and Prime

PBC fights are smaller than Usyk vs Tyson and Haney vs Ryan

Gervonta vs Frank
      Benavidez vs Olekdander
      Crawford vs Tim
      Boots vs Nobody

They need to put 2 stars vs lower comp to make a ppv.
      Oh you like your PPVs with only one star. or one championship fight! Lol! PBC is lead dog for Canelo vs. Munguia, just like Tank vs. Garcia! I know it hurts, but you'll be OK!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Or...Canelo will be hoping that Benavidez wins because it increases the earning potential of their potential match-up. Other than Benavidez, Canelo stands to lose the most if David looks like shxt. Benavidez moving up is the right move because he isn't going to face Morrell/Mbilli anyway. After Benavidez squashes Gvozdyk, he should go after Beterbiev/Bivol.
        I would not sleep on Gvozdyk but I do expect David to win.
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I'm interested in both those fights. Hopefully I'll have my stuff set up again by then after the duty station change so I can watch properly.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

These are what some people in the business refer to as.....FACTS!! HAHA!!! I can guarantee you there will be no more than 25 posts on this today. Haters not gonna like this article hahahaahahahahaha
            I posted this at 830am and it's now 230pm and only 24 post. Damn I was dead on with the 25 number! Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Usyk vs Tyson
              Haney vs Ryan

Canelo vs Mungia is ran by Both DAZN and Prime

PBC fights are smaller than Usyk vs Tyson and Haney vs Ryan

Gervonta vs Frank
              Benavidez vs Olekdander
              Crawford vs Tim
              Boots vs Nobody

They need to put 2 stars vs lower comp to make a ppv.
              Usyk nor Tyson can sell PPVs or fill an arena in America because no one knows them here. Canelo v Mungia, no matter how many times you try and lie to yourself, is a 100% Prime production. They just let Oscar get on stage at the presser this time and they let idiots go order the fight through Dazn even though 100% ofbthe profits go to PBC/Prime. Thanks champ champ!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

That sounds like a solid card if it really gets put together. When you talk about worth the money, I feel like, if you can put two top draws for every PPV at least, the cost would be justifiable. You also have a chance that if one sucks, the other one doesn't. The worst is paying top dollar for 1 main event and it doesn't live up to the hype or worse, just sucks incredibly and you feel you wasted your money on it.
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                  Lol bumavidez supporting a stank ppv. Typical pbc. Sr. Sounds like a kiss ass
                  Someone is upset this PBC card will sell well.

Lmfao

Comment

That PBC doesn’t do these kind of cards every month, on a non ppv platform, with the roster they have is very frustrating for me as a fan of the sport and a believer in what they can do for the sport.

It can’t be that hard to make quality in house fights that people will take interest in.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I posted this at 830am and it's now 230pm and only 24 post. Damn I was dead on with the 25 number! Hahahaha
                      2 pretty good fights, Yay!

Happy?

Comment

Working...
                      X