Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou FITS RIGHT IN, Makes Excuse For KO Loss To Joshua: They Told Me To Show Up Way Early, I Didn't Know It Mattered, I Was Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think more shocking is everything Ngannou describes sounds like someone who was just concussed. He said he checked out fine from the hospital, but I don't think he was Okay in that moment. He was literally out cold for over 5 minutes. He says in the interview that he doesn't really remember much after the 1st knockdown. To me, he suffered a concussion at that moment and moved on some instincts. He was ripe for the taking in rd2.

Then again, everything can be BS. He knew exactly what was going on, sucks at boxing, got wiped out so early that it's almost unbearable to rationalize and just has to come up with any other reason as to what happened because it was not him in there apparently

Comment

Come off it, Francis. Now you're just starting to sound silly. You got paid big cash and you GKTFO. Go buy yourself something nice and go get laid.

Comment

List of dosser excuses
        • Wilder: a long list of absurd and pathetic claims for the Fury losses; the trip to Saudi Arabia was too long - after his loss to Parker​
        • AJ: ''I’m not a 12-round fighter. Look at me. I’m a new breed of heavyweights. Cause I ain’t 14 stone, that’s why. I’m 18 stone and I’m heavy."
        • Ngannou: "They tired me out.
        Last edited by fifth_root; 03-21-2024, 04:17 PM.

Comment

From the story I heard, he arrived at 1030 and AJ arrived at 11.

only a 30 min difference that AJ had if those are the actual times.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Come off it, Francis. Now you're just starting to sound silly. You got paid big cash and you GKTFO. Go buy yourself something nice and go get laid.
            He prolly swimmin' in poosay rn, unlike you

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
              From the story I heard, he arrived at 1030 and AJ arrived at 11.

only a 30 min difference that AJ had if those are the actual times.
              Their dressing rooms were in different time zones. You seen that Saudi stadium? That f'n thing's huge.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                List of dosser excuses
                • Wilder: a long list absurd and pathetic claims
                • AJ: ''I’m not a 12-round fighter. Look at me. I’m a new breed of heavyweights. Cause I ain’t 14 stone, that’s why. I’m 18 stone and I’m heavy."
                • Ngannou: "They tired me out."
                I guess you do get tired when a new breed of heavyweight caves your face in.

Comment

Good thing he isn’t with TR. His shoulder would be the reason.
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    I think more shocking is everything Ngannou describes sounds like someone who was just concussed. He said he checked out fine from the hospital, but I don't think he was Okay in that moment. He was literally out cold for over 5 minutes.
                    Yea, in UFC Francis was humble in interviews, now he starts to sound like the second coming of Wilder.

I guess a couple of shots to the head by a massive heavyweight will do that to you.
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

i can feel for him actually

i mean u know how it is showing up at an airport a few hours early, but the time the flight is called u are exhausted, same thing here, great tactics from AJ if thats what it was, rematch warranted if so
                      RyanjLarose RyanjLarose likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X