Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou FITS RIGHT IN, Makes Excuse For KO Loss To Joshua: They Told Me To Show Up Way Early, I Didn't Know It Mattered, I Was Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis Ngannou FITS RIGHT IN, Makes Excuse For KO Loss To Joshua: They Told Me To Show Up Way Early, I Didn't Know It Mattered, I Was Tired

https://www.thesportster.com/francis...shua-knockout/

"Listen, we both fought at 3am. What I think happened is that they get me to the arena very early. Like my pickup time was 10.30pm to go to the arena. And then when we get to the arena, they tell us that we are scheduled around 1:45am right? They come to the locker around 1am and Joshua [was just arriving around 1]. I'm like, 'OK, we are fighting at the same time, how come I have a pickup time?'"

Ngannou elaborated on his suspicions, suggesting that arriving at the arena so early was a deliberate tactic to exhaust him before the fight. "They do this kind of trick to get you tired. I was like cool, I was like, 'Bro, it's okay.' I didn't know how important that was, until the fight day that I had to get there two hours before."
    Smash Smash likes this.

oh dear, just read a book something lol

how about chill & do your normal prep just a bit slower and maybe watch the undercard

#warrior

Comment

i thought when he originally made the excuse he just slept like 1 hour a night since getting to saudi because of some legit reason or some medical aliment or even a cold hanging around but getting to the event a bit early, LOL
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        oh dear, just read a book something lol

how about chill & do your normal prep just a bit slower and maybe watch the undercard

#warrior
        Or watch something else like Canelo was forced to.

image.png

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Or watch something else like Canelo was forced to.

image.png
          looks like hes in kovalevs dressing room

Comment

He wasted his best years knocking out wrestlers who threw arm punches. Maybe being LATE to the major leagues had an effect. Ya think?

Comment

Have AJ show up late with 16 oz. gloves. That punch still knocks out Ngannou.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

damn this guy made a journey across continents to fight for a better life for himself & made it to the top of his sport & we were told always finds a way to win no matter what, well that can now be changed to always finds a silly silly silly excuse no matter what, oh dear

Comment

Shoulda just rubbed one out or something.

Comment

lol... so he was tired because they made him show up a few hours early........
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X