No announcement yet.

Fury strated waffling already lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

Maybe I’ve forgotten - but in the 4 years Fury spent fighting Wilder and a couple of handpicked bums, when would this undisputed fight have taken place, even if Joshua had beaten Ruiz the first fight?

I do remember it being made and signed on AJ’s side a couple of years ago, but Fury remembered he’d signed another rematch clause with Wilder and pulled out.
    I don't know anything about negotions of which I was not a part.
    i certainly am not fool enough to take to heart any interpretations of those negotiations offered by either side of two parties who failed to deliver the fight(s).

Had Joshua stayed upright against Ruiz, he'd have remained in line to match the Fury - Wilder 2 winner.
    Very straightforward.

Nothing much lost there. Josh would've gotten his shot at the lineal title and unification against Fury around fall, 2021; around the same time dropped his titles for the 2nd time, this time against Usyk. Indeed, he might have preferred it be Fury who took his titles off him instead of the Cruiserweight champ that fall. It would have been a better look.

Still. AJ could get the last laugh if Fury beats Usyk and Joshua beats Fury.
    All the scenarios are plausible.
    Bet Oleksandr Usyk wants the 3rd Joshua fight then.
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

These boxers say something and all these boxing girls start gossiping like women. What happened to men?
      Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        fury is coming prepared for this one bigtime

hes got his eggweights, baby oil, floppy gloves, voodoo doll, spies, snakes, loaded water bottles and who knows what else beware
        Wild boar. You forgot the wild boar.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

Wild boar. You forgot the wild boar.
          The most important ingredient for a convincing win!

Comment

Working...
          X