No announcement yet.

Fury strated waffling already lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

He may look in reasonable condition compared to how we've seen him lately, but that doesn't mean much. I just hope he turns up this time.
    Be careful what you hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

I am sure you could.
      Everyone has a perspective. As for me, I just recite what actually happened.

Fury was the unbeaten world champion when Wilder stepped in against him in an attempt to legitimize his WBC title and combine it with the lineage, just as Joe Frazier did with the even longer absent Ali in 71'.

And it wasn't too long after that Draw, that Joshua's claim to being a world champion was discredited by Big Baby Miller's stand-in Andy Ruiz dumping him on his ear.

History records that Wilder and Fury stepped up to unify the titles while Joshua stepped down from owning a title.

But as I've tried to tell people all throughout this era; don't count any of these guys out before their late 30's. As Joshua's the youngest of the three, we should expect him to outlast Wilder and Fury. And here we are, entering that phase as the era nears it's close.
      Big thanks to the Saudis for helping us conclude it right.

Soon, we'll see if Usyk gets to be mentioned alongside Wider, Fury and Joshua as multi title defense titleholders of the 2015 - 2025 era.
      I'm glad Undisputed is finally here, and it's extremely overdue. However, I can't wait for it to be over, so HW can undergo a reset. I felt the same about Spence/Crawford. Fortunately, HW isn't as stagnant as WW is.

Comment

fury is coming prepared for this one bigtime

hes got his eggweights, baby oil, floppy gloves, voodoo doll, spies, snakes, loaded water bottles and who knows what else beware

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Nobody cares about GayJ, he can go and fight another Fury leftover while Tyson is going for undisputed.
          Fury leftover?

Like when everyone celebrated Fury's win over Whyte as if he wasn't AJ, Potvekin's leftover. Anyways... some stuff I posted the other day

​​​​​​Seferi: bum
          Pianeta: bum
          Scwarz: bum
          Wallin: mediocre at best and had a good night vs Fury. Oh maybe Fury just didn't take him serious right? Motivated Fury wins.
          Whyte: already got KO'd by AJ, brutally KO'd by Povetkin
          Chisora: lol
          Nhannou: Once again, Fury wasn't motivated lol...​
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

hes got his eggweights, baby oil, floppy gloves, voodoo doll, spies, snakes, loaded water bottles and who knows what else beware
            All the tricks handed down by Gypsy Jem Mace....Himself.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I have already told you.

Fury is the guy that has fought 3-4 dangerous men in his life. And he is fighting the best next.

Fury ducked Klitschko rematch. Retired, became fat cocaine addict. Came back, fought some bums and than Wilder 3 times, Wallin, Whyte and Chisora again and that is his career.

And you expect him to fight Joshua, coming from 2 destruction wins against Wallin and Ngannou.

I mean, put some logic into this, one thing is for sure, Fury takes big fights only when he has too. he has to fight Usyk because there is a huge money and a huge public demand for undisputed.

Nobody but English fans really cares about Joshua -Fury. even less if Fury loses to Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

Usyk won IBF, IBO, WBA, and WBO in September 2021. He defended them against the same guy in August 2022. Then defended them (in a questionable fight) in August 2023. Now he will be defending them and will be fighting for the WBC in May 2024. This activity is pathetic for a man who gets so many superlatives. And he is the real division staller. The sooner he is out - the better.

Even if the Saudis claim AJ will be facing the winner of Fury-Usyk, the Ukrainian is right to reject a third fight with AJ because it is absolutely pointless and AJ showed great disrespect. Either Usyk retires or goes with someone else even if he has to drop some belt.
                Correct. Klitschko era was maybe boring, but at least bros fought 2-3 times a year against contenders.
                fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Correct. Klitschko era was maybe boring, but at least bros fought 2-3 times a year against contenders.
                  But you see how touchy Usyk's fanbase is when it comes to activity? Then comes AJ's.

Originally posted by Smash View Post

Fury also pays tickets to a group of gypsy witches who cast spells on his opponent while the fight is ongoing.​
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

And Anthony Joshua, holder of a number of belts, most stripped off of Fury for his medical absence, had made 6 defenses of those titles, and he blew the whole scheme of unification between 3 undefeated title claimants to bits on June 1, 2019 when he was blasted out like Dresden by replacement opponent Andy Ruiz, putting a one champion world on hold for years to come.

And here we are today, 5 years later, on the verge of full unification again.

It causes me to ask; what role will Anthony Joshua play THIS time?​
                    Maybe I’ve forgotten - but in the 4 years Fury spent fighting Wilder and a couple of handpicked bums, when would this undisputed fight have taken place, even if Joshua had beaten Ruiz the first fight?

I do remember it being made and signed on AJ’s side a couple of years ago, but Fury remembered he’d signed another rematch clause with Wilder and pulled out.

Comment

"...And you expect him to fight Joshua, coming from 2 destruction wins against Wallin and Ngannou"

Oooooou. Wallin and Ngannou- scary.

Were they any better than Franklin and Robert Helenius?
                      I'd say not at all.

Not disparaging, its a good run AJs on. Just keeping perspective.

Comment

Working...
                      X