Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury strated waffling already lol

The guy simply doesn't want the smoke, lmao

https://www.gbnews.com/sport/boxing/...y-joshua-fight
    Last edited by Froch_uppercut; 03-20-2024, 12:18 PM.

Usyk already ruled out a third instalment with AJ if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Usyk already ruled out a third instalment with AJ if he wins
      That's more understandable than Fury saying that a fight with AJ doesn't make sense.
      I, like nearly every other avid boxing follower in the world, am sick of this guy and his ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

That's more understandable than Fury saying that a fight with AJ doesn't make sense.
        I, like nearly every other avid boxing follower in the world, am sick of this guy and his ducking.
        The writing was on the wall long ago
        The division will benefit when the three : Wilder , Fury and AJ will be gone

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

The writing was on the wall long ago
          The division will benefit when the three : Wilder , Fury and AJ will be gone
          I'm not entirely sure. At least from a UK's perspective it won't. Fury and AJ give them reason to be around and be loud. Wilder already has his foot halfway out the door, so we can rule him out (granted I enjoyed all his upcoming fights, sucks about the Parker fight).

I'm just moreso annoyed at requiring immediately rematches in the clauses. Just let either guy win, take all the belts and be done with it. I suppose if it's a very close fight and 1 guy wins, that warrants a rematch, but I don't need to see a domination that requires a rematch. That's exactly how Spence-Crawford would of played out if the rematch went through. I'm so happy it did not because we saw definitively who was the better man that night. No need to repeat it.
          Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=MulaKO;n32205809]Usyk already ruled out a third instalment with AJ if he wins[/QUOTE

Makes sense. How many times does he need to fight AJ before they finally give it to AJ...

Comment

First of all, I don't believe anything Fury says. Next there are people here who regard Fury as an all-time great. He holds two wins over a way over hyped Wilder and that's about it. the only one who is acting like a Champ is Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

I'm not entirely sure. At least from a UK's perspective it won't. Fury and AJ give them reason to be around and be loud. Wilder already has his foot halfway out the door, so we can rule him out (granted I enjoyed all his upcoming fights, sucks about the Parker fight).

I'm just moreso annoyed at requiring immediately rematches in the clauses. Just let either guy win, take all the belts and be done with it. I suppose if it's a very close fight and 1 guy wins, that warrants a rematch, but I don't need to see a domination that requires a rematch. That's exactly how Spence-Crawford would have played out if the rematch went through. I'm so happy it did not because we saw definitively who was the better man that night. No need to repeat it.
                Fury is the master for rematches and then twinkling them on forever whether it happens or not
                AJ beats an mma guy and everyone thinks he’s back
                I call bullchit and he’s another fighter who always has rematch clauses
                Don’t worry Slow Eddie will manufacture another stiff or two

Comment

At least he looks really fit this time. Seems like he might have his motivation back. That being said, I've never seen him that fit. They better be testing his boar meat, because that looks like a dude on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig1 View Post
                    First of all, I don't believe anything Fury says. Next there are people here who regard Fury as an all-time great. He holds two wins over a way over hyped Wilder and that's about it. the only one who is acting like a Champ is Parker.
                    I agree that Fury is hugely hyped and overrated. Loads of people have given him major props for beating Wilder, who hasn't beaten anyone of note really.
                    I think it's unfair to say that Parker is the only one acting like a champ. AJ, despite his losses, has consistently shown a willingness to fight anyone. Ditto Usyk, and even Dubois Joyce and Zhang have taken more risks than Fraudy. There are fighters out there willing to have a go at anyone, Fury and Wilder created the log jam.
                    mrbig1 mrbig1 nixxter nixxter like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X