Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Blames Anthony Joshua Defeat On Tiredness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Francis, no need to be like Wilder, with the excuses. You got crushed by a real boxer in your second pro fight. Go back to MMA. That should perk you up!

Comment

Is Ngannou trying to tell us he was drugged?

Comment

I've said from the off, Ngannou got out boxed by fat lad Derrick Lewis in the cage & out boxed by Gane until Ngannou took it to the ground & cuddled him.
        All i wanted is for Ngannou to throw caution to the wind & go full Rozenstruik & just test Fury's & then Ajs chins, he managed to counter Fury but i have to say that 2nd knock down by Aj, that was a picture perfect right hand & if it was the ufc it would have been stopped there & then.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
          2024 - 24,687 active boxers, 7,766 MMA pros, 5,133 Kickboxers. Thats a fact.
          If MMA already has like a third of the talent pool of boxing thats hugely impressive tbh considering how much of a head start boxing had and the higher pay. We are talking a sport that essentially started in the 90s and didnt start becoming mainstream until the mid 00s.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            toughest guy in mma history, what happened francis, i woz tired sniff sniff
            He was and remains shell shocked.
            He made a career of blowing away the best heavyweights that MMA ever produced using nothing but his boxing. He bought into the UFC spin that such fighters are "Ultimate", and figured he'd carry that over into the major leagues. A friendly Fury played with him, instilling a false confidence; and Joshua reaped the proceeds.

It was a man vs. A mouse under the rules that pay, and there's no other narrative of value.

In over his head.

The casuals fell for it too. Poor Francis was not alone in being stupid, but at least he got paid for it.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X