Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Blames Anthony Joshua Defeat On Tiredness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Blames Anthony Joshua Defeat On Tiredness

Francis Ngannou gave a peculiar reason to explain his clinical second-round knockout defeat to former unified world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must have been tired, The way he Slept after that AJ right hand. Poor lad.

Comment

Defeat is hard to take. The whole thing about winning, is you get over the line no matter how you're feeling. You get it done.
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

I can accept that he was tired, or tense, or both. But it is still a legitimate loss. He can prove different if they rematch, which could potentially be another high-salaries fight, but I doubt it will happen.

Comment

No, you reacted to every feint. Because your not a boxer
          MoonCheese Marchegiano eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Callumh View Post
            Must have been tired, The way he Slept after that AJ right hand. Poor lad.
            This post made me laugh harder than it should have....

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
              I can accept that he was tired, or tense, or both. But it is still a legitimate loss. He can prove different if they rematch, which could potentially be another high-salaries fight, but I doubt it will happen.
              Those two could fight 50 times and Francis is knocked out 50 times, way too much skill and class between them.
              Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

- The 3am start time was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary G. View Post
                  - The 3am start time was ridiculous.
                  It was but they both had to do it, hard to be prime time all over the world at the same time, didnt seem to bother AJ he must be a night owl lol.

Comment

Joshua didn't look tired ... .He was getting too big for his boots , given what lazy Fury turned up .He must have thought they were all like that. One that really must wake up is Fury , if he loses to Usyk then he's not the man we all thought he was! all will be revealed very soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X