Comments Thread For: Blair 'The Flair' Cobbs Signs With Promoter Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly stand up!!!

Its idiots like this that make the city look badddddd!!! LOLLL

Cobbs sat out his contract with GBP for this to be the result?? LOLLL How absolutely ridiculous..

Comment

So , this is what irrevelancy looks like ?

Comment

They will all end up with Don King eventually. Most of them would be out of their prime soon. The paycheck might not even be enough to pay for weeks of training, thus they'll have to look for cheaper alternatives. The situation would be on a downward slope.

Comment

When you sign with DK nowadays, you know your career is hanging on by a thread. Let's see how long it takes before he ends up in litigation over missing funds. It never fails with the old man. Broner has been the epitome of "when keeping it real goes wrong". Calling out all the bosses and putting all their business out there really got him blackballed and has only been seen in interviews and internet beefs since. Might as well make this fight happen. Should be a fun build-up at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
            If King can get a few more fighters in the lower weight classes to come over then maybe he can get back relevant
            Yeah, I would say good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
              That may well could happen brotha it that's what you want for your hero, just sit on his ass and wait for offers. I'm sure Bootsie could accommodate Blair the Flair as part of his 3-4 fights a year demand.

Blair the Flair: "I want Bootsie next, expose his ass."
              Don King: "You got it, you don't have to ask me. I've been looking at that fight, precisely why I signed you up."
              Bahaha. When you said Bootsie I swear I was thinking of the funk bass player Bootsie Collins!
              Last edited by theface07; 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Bahaha. When you aid Bootsie I swear I was thinking of the funk bass player Bootsie Collins!
                He'd beat The Flair too.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
                  They will all end up with Don King eventually. Most of them would be out of their prime soon. The paycheck might not even be enough to pay for weeks of training, thus they'll have to look for cheaper alternatives. The situation would be on a downward slope.
                  Not hard to imagine. We will all end up retiring. Except many of us don't waste time, take advantage of what can be done now, instead of later on in our older years.

Comment

Working...
                  X