No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair 'The Flair' Cobbs Signs With Promoter Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
    " The greatest boxing promoter in the world". This quote must be from 40 years ago. Does King still have a stable of guys? I know that he had Trevor Bryan and Amir Imam but who else? Did no one else want to sign Cobbs? Crazy!
    Amir Imam got his ass beat by Hispanic fighters now he's on here hating them and blowing any black fighter lmao

Comment

When you sign with Don your career over with, none of his fighters are relevant especially hating aSs Broner, how you going to do a Youtube video dissing a woman and speaking on who she has slept with and you have a bunch of baby mama's your dammm self. I would love to beat the hell outta him, please come to Detroit an say anything negative MF'er! Yes you Adrien Broner, your dad will need to really brush your hair because it would be the last time. Lame MF'er!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        And when booty ennis turns it down you dummys still gonna defend him.
        That's true. And Booty claims he needs 3-4 fights a year. You'd wonder how such number of fights can be secured by just waiting and sitting on his ass doing nothing.

Comment

did Balir Cobbs ever have a real career ? i mean the guy was always a bit of a freak show he signed with Eddie around the time Eddie was giving money to anyone who had a gimmick this was around the time where Dumbzone got into hustle the girls out there for lower priced fights and all that noise. He was someone who had a father that was a drug dealer (nothing against drug dealers) and got write ups for that life style as a kid but his ring presents was just a whop and a holler and no style good he made a buck off it but his record shows................what ? Hooker the big win in his life ?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Boy just look at Don and the white dude's facial expressions. Has UP TO NO GOOD written all over it. Haha
            Lol. Nah, Don King is a man of great character, you can trust him with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              did Balir Cobbs ever have a real career ? i mean the guy was always a bit of a freak show he signed with Eddie around the time Eddie was giving money to anyone who had a gimmick this was around the time where Dumbzone got into hustle the girls out there for lower priced fights and all that noise. He was someone who had a father that was a drug dealer (nothing against drug dealers) and got write ups for that life style as a kid but his ring presents was just a whop and a holler and no style good he made a buck off it but his record shows................what ? Hooker the big win in his life ?
              That's completely irrelevant. Jaron "Boots' Ennis needs 3-4 fights a year. That's what it says in his lawsuit. That's as official as it can get. Three to four fights a year. 3-4 fights a year...

Comment

Don King will eat all the corn and leave him with only the Cobb- ha ha

Comment

He’s gonna fight Tre’sean Wiggins, winner vs Broner on PPV Baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    I have a good idea for Blair Cobbs and Don King. Send Boots Ennis a contract. You get a world title shot to add to the NABF, you also get bragging rights for the king of Philly. And if u win, Don King has another champion. This is the best opportunity for Blair Cobbs right now. High risk for sure, but high reward. You talk all this BS about Boots so let's go... send him a contract and stop all the TALK, because that's all u seem to do is talk
                    That may be a 50/50 fight at this point in time. Neither one fights regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                      I have a good idea for Blair Cobbs and Don King. Send Boots Ennis a contract. You get a world title shot to add to the NABF, you also get bragging rights for the king of Philly. And if u win, Don King has another champion. This is the best opportunity for Blair Cobbs right now. High risk for sure, but high reward. You talk all this BS about Boots so let's go... send him a contract and stop all the TALK, because that's all u seem to do is talk
                      That may well could happen brotha it that's what you want for your hero, just sit on his ass and wait for offers. I'm sure Bootsie could accommodate Blair the Flair as part of his 3-4 fights a year demand.

Blair the Flair: "I want Bootsie next, expose his ass."
                      Don King: "You got it, you don't have to ask me. I've been looking at that fight, precisely why I signed you up."

Comment

Working...
                      X