Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Canelo's Refusal to Fight Benavidez Would Taint His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Bennys legacy ?
    What has he ACTUALLY accomplished besides Plant UD12
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      What is Bennys legacy ?
      What has he ACTUALLY accomplished besides Plant UD12
      Who has canelo beat to make him the best Mexican boxer ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Who cares if Murray felt he had to do more to get the win in Argentina? He either won or he lost. That can be found in breaking down the rounds and looking at the factual information. You know, the evidence? If Martinez won, then it could be proven with ease. Right? So, why are you so insecure to give me this actual evidence if it exists? I'm not interested in Strawmen arguments. Now you either want to go over those rounds and prove your point, or you don't. They are your options. Pick one and shut up.

The fact you think winning a title makes someone elite when the likes of Charles Martin won one for crying out loud, makes your argument turn to dust before it's really had the chance to get off the ground. But to further make this laughable, you then go on to say he was knocked out by 2 elite fighters which must in turn, make him elite? What? I guess Eric Molina is elite because he was knocked out by AJ. Or a shot to pieces Chisora is elite because he was knocked out by Fury. I mean, come on. You really can't be this stupid. But even through all of this, you haven't listed any of his world class opponents. It's like listening to Wilder fanatics all over again with their "He defended his title 10 times" But yeah, against who?

Now you're running off because i'm putting you to the sword and forcing you to answer. All this when you had the chance to get out of it but your ego was so desperate to get one over me, so you came back and replied to another one of my posts on another thread. Not only that, but it wasn't even you who gave me the idea to see if you would do some research on Martinez's injury or not. It was Garfios because i was asking him the same exact thing with the fight between Ramirez vs Dogboe. He did likewise and refused to go over the facts. Want to know why? Because the facts conquer delusions and feelings. That's why.

Go on, run. Just make sure you can justify comments in future. If you can't, refrain from saying anything. That way you won't get into situations like this.
        Why do I have to list his world class wins? I never said he had any. You are one who claimed GGG did. You claim Merton Murray is world class and elite even tho he never won $h!t lol. My evidence is the results. If I was wrong I would be wrong. There’s video evidence and there’s paper evidence in the official scores. You live in a fantasy world where you think your deluded opinions are facts lmao. The facts are murray lost. If you don’t believe me you can just look it up. If you can find any reputable source that backs up that Murray won like you claim please do share. But again you live in a fantasy world where u seem to truly believe ur ******ed opinions trump facts lol. You’re probably a flat earther too I gaurantee it BAWAHAHAHAHh

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Who has canelo beat to make him the best Mexican boxer ever?
          Always with the questions

NEVER ANY ANSWERS

Nelo didnt need Benny to become the face of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Why do I have to list his world class wins? I never said he had any. You are one who claimed GGG did. You claim Merton Murray is world class and elite even tho he never won $h!t lol. My evidence is the results. If I was wrong I would be wrong. There’s video evidence and there’s paper evidence in the official scores. You live in a fantasy world where you think your deluded opinions are facts lmao. The facts are murray lost. If you don’t believe me you can just look it up. If you can find any reputable source that backs up that Murray won like you claim please do share. But again you live in a fantasy world where u seem to truly believe ur ******ed opinions trump facts lol. You’re probably a flat earther too I gaurantee it BAWAHAHAHAHh
            I thought you were turning notifications off? Is there anything you'll back up after saying it?

Why do you have to list Mugabi's world class wins? Because you said he was an elite fighter who is a HOF'er and has the same quality of resume that Golovkin has. But you're pretending you've forgotten, again. Even though i've asked you about 30 times now. You clearly can't support what you're saying so you're trying to limit the damage your stupidity came up with by coming back time and time again with these stupid replies. But you're making it so much worse. But hey, ego's are a b1tch right?

Murray got ripped off on the cards. That's why he didn't get the decisions in wins against Sturm, Abraham and Martinez. But you think the actual video evidence should be ignored and the judges decision should be taken as fact like there can be no such thing as a robbery. That's the level i'm dealing with here. You think my facts are opinions. You think the corrupt judges have nothing to offer other than facts, and your stupidity is some kind of high IQ even though you've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. But your ego.

The only one behaving like the world is flat here, is you. This is probably nothing but projection. Just make sure you tuck yourself up in bed nice and tight to make sure you don't fall out and roll over the edge of the earth. What would we do without you.

Comment

I thought you were turning notifications off? Is there anything you'll back up after saying it?

Why do you have to list Mugabi's world class wins? Because you said he was an elite fighter who is a HOF'er and has the same quality of resume that Golovkin has. But you're pretending you've forgotten, again. Even though i've asked you about 30 times now. You clearly can't support what you're saying so you're trying to limit the damage your stupidity came up with by coming back time and time again with these stupid replies. But you're making it so much worse. But hey, ego's are a b1tch right?

Murray got ripped off on the cards. That's why he didn't get the decisions in wins against Sturm, Abraham and Martinez. But you think the actual video evidence should be ignored and the judges decision should be taken as fact like there can be no such thing as a robbery. That's the level i'm dealing with here. You think my facts are opinions. You think the corrupt judges have nothing to offer other than facts, and your stupidity is some kind of high IQ even though you've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. But your ego.

The only one behaving like the world is flat here, is you. This is probably nothing but projection. Just make sure you tuck yourself up in bed nice and tight to make sure you don't fall out and roll over the edge of the earth. What would we do without you.
              One reputable source that Murray won please. Your opinions are fantasies. Not facts. Facts are recorded. Even the the announcers who were sucking Murray off scored the the fight for Martinez. Your opinion is also contrary to the 2 people who foughts opinions and the 3 judges. The only 5 people that matter disagree with you. LMAO. you are an absolute nutter tho it’s glorious. It’s takes a certain type of crazy to carry on like that it’s not even an act I think u actually believe what you are writing ROFL
              Last edited by LAchargers373; 03-25-2024, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Always with the questions

NEVER ANY ANSWERS

Nelo didnt need Benny to become the face of boxing.
                I do have answers, you don't. Did you know there's a movie filmed in 1956 about canelo's life? "The harder they fall" in Spanish is titled "La caida de un idolo". He has never been the face of boxing, because he can't represent the sport with all the cheating, advantages and ducking, he has made money but that's about it. He has never beaten and elite fighter and never will. I know he broke your heart, but that's what b1tch3s do.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  I do have answers, you don't. Did you know there's a movie......
                  About you hateful fcks ?
                  Yeah, its called The Crying Game

Comment

I’m still waiting for you to tell us how much u lost on this fight lmao. You claim murray is the most ripped off fighter in history of boxing. The 3 time middleweight champ that never was. Got robbed of the title 3 times Merton Murray the greatest legend that the world never knew. Tell us more shid I love it when nutters like you talk it’s must see television lol

Comment

About you hateful fcks ?
                      Yeah, its called The Crying Game
                      You need to answer the whole post, but again you guys are just like the gingerboy, selective.
                      Did you know there's a movie filmed in 1956 about canelo's life? "The harder they fall" in Spanish is titled "La caida de un idolo". He has never been the face of boxing, because he can't represent the sport with all the cheating, advantages and ducking, he has made money but that's about it. He has never beaten and elite fighter and never will. I know he broke your heart, but that's what b1tch3s do.

Comment

Working...
                      X