No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Biggest Heavyweight Fight on Each Continent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Biggest Heavyweight Fight on Each Continent

With apologies to Antarctica, each continent on Earth has a clash of the titans to call its own. Here is one man's list of the biggest heavyweight contest to take place on each continental landmass.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice article. Some of the fights are obvious for the continent, others are debatable...not because they lack merit but because there are other good candidates.

Regarding the AJ/Klitschko fight, I have to say that it was a very good fight and the old Ukrainian lion didn't go out without a fight. Watching on TV from the US, I could feel the electricity in the atmosphere as the two HWs did battle.
    BlakBread904 BlakBread904 likes this.

Comment

Good article. Well Done.

Comment

Asia also had the Tyson, Douglass fight, possibly the biggest upset not only in boxing, but of all of sports history.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
          With apologies to Antarctica, each continent on Earth has a clash of the titans to call its own. Here is one man's list of the biggest heavyweight contest to take place on each continental landmass.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          You missed Australia and South America. Australia would be Johnson vs Burns and South America would Foreman vs Norton.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
            Asia also had the Tyson, Douglass fight, possibly the biggest upset not only in boxing, but of all of sports history.
            That's my vote

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post

You missed Australia and South America. Australia would be Johnson vs Burns and South America would Foreman vs Norton.
              Both in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post

Both there although Australia is a country, not a continent. The continent is Australasia.

Comment

I’m confused… Didn’t Charles Martin walk this Earth like a God & defeat Godzilla by KO in 3 in Antarctica??

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

Both there although Australia is a country, not a continent. The continent is Australasia.
                    Go back to school you idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X