Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'm on the Way Up, Not on the Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

    He's fighting the guy who jus lost by one point on a single (dodgy) card to the lineal heavyweight champion

    Had him on the floor, cut, bruised, walked through everything he threw.

    And people still are desperate to rubbish him and not give any credit

    Ngannou would ****ing destroy hrgovic I'm telling you now, that stiff idiot would try to rabbit punch Ngannou and just die man.
    Ngannou is not a boxer and I will not rate him just because Fury ****** against him.

    Only Ngannou has a privilege fighting top guys in 10 rounders.

    After Joshua beats him, he will disappear forever.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-05-2024, 05:38 AM.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

      Ngannou is not a boxer and I will not rate him just because Fury ****** against him.

      Only Ngannou has a privilege fighting top guys in 10 rounders.

      After Joshua beats him, he will disappear forever.
      Who was a boxer?

      Arslanbek Makhmudov?

      He was massively rated despite fighting nothing but 20 tin cans who Ngannou would KO in a round a piece.

      This is heavyweight boxing man these guys aren't pernell whittaker, Ngannou is up there with most of them.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

        Ngannou is not a boxer and I will not rate him just because Fury ****** against him.

        Only Ngannou has a privilege fighting top guys in 10 rounders.

        After Joshua beats him, he will disappear forever.
        Even if AJ beats him you can practically guarantee the Wilder fight will be on the table, or even something random but commercially viable like a Del Boy fight.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

          Who was a boxer?

          Arslanbek Makhmudov?

          He was massively rated despite fighting nothing but 20 tin cans who Ngannou would KO in a round a piece.

          This is heavyweight boxing man these guys aren't pernell whittaker, Ngannou is up there with most of them.
          Unlike Ngannou, Makhmudov actually knocked out many pro heavyweights.

          Ngannou is 0-1 in pro boxing. 0-2 soon.

          After that I want him to earn his rankings as others had to or go the f.uck away with these undeserving paydays.

          I will believe you Ngannou can beat 15 heavyweight cans when I see it.
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-05-2024, 06:56 AM.

          Comment


          • #15
            If fury beats usyk, and then Josh beats fury that's amazing. Then Josh will have best the man who beat the man

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

              Unlike Ngannou, Makhmudov actually knocked out many pro heavyweights.
              Ngannou has knocked out multiple MMA heavyweights who are as good or better at boxing than the "boxers" Makhmudov has beaten. Takam is one of Makhmudovs best wins and he couldnt finish 40 year old ex-MMA fighter Fabio Maldonado, who in his prime got punched out in 35 seconds by Stipe, a guy Ngannou has knocked out.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

                Ngannou has knocked out multiple MMA heavyweights who are as good or better at boxing than the "boxers" Makhmudov has beaten. Takam is one of Makhmudovs best wins and he couldnt finish 40 year old ex-MMA fighter Fabio Maldonado, who in his prime got punched out in 35 seconds by Stipe, a guy Ngannou has knocked out.
                I will believe you when I see Ngannou beating some top 100 heavyweights.

                What you say is pure fantasy. I don't care about Mma garbage.

                I want Ngannou to earn his rankings as everybody else had to.
                Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-05-2024, 09:34 AM.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  What you say is pure fantasy. I don't care about Mma garbage.
                  Maybe if you knew about "MMA garbage" you'd realise what i'm saying actually has some basis. You're putting way too much stock in someone being officially called a "boxer" no matter how good or bad they are. Last year Makhmudov beat a guy who was 15-0 off the back of beating a grand total of two opponents with winning records lol, thats boxing, tons of smoke and mirrors.

                  Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  I want Ngannou to earn his rankings as everybody else had to.
                  Blame the sport and the boxers fighting him. Not the guy strolling in there and having the balls to go after the biggest dogs in the yard under their own ruleset.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP