No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'm on the Way Up, Not on the Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'm on the Way Up, Not on the Way Out

Heavyweights Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou have official arrived in Saudi Arabia ahead of their fight on Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-04-2024, 08:25 PM.

This guy is even more delusional than his idiot fan base.

Comment

Hes supposed to think that, but yea his days are clearly numbered. Sh^t if something crazy happens Friday he might be done Friday.

Comment

Got to respect his dedication even if you don't respect the man.

Comment

Then earn a shot.... Fight Hrgovic or Zhang, Sanchez even. No more weak cans or 38-41 year olds that are shot.
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

I give him some credit for Wallin...Hopefully AJ fights top 10 guy next.
            Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-05-2024, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              I give him some credit for Wallin...Hopefully AJ fights top 10 guy next.
              Wallin was a top 10 opponent, and Joshua has fought half of top 10. You can dislike him, hate his antics after fights, and think he's delusional, but questioning his resume doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Wallin was a top 10 opponent, and Joshua has fought half of top 10. You can dislike him, hate his antics after fights, and think he's delusional, but questioning his resume doesn't work.
                I agree. I just say I hope he fights top 10 boxer after Ngannou. Enough with these Franklin and Helenius level guys.

Comment

He never struck me as the kind of guy who would stick around long past 35 fighting for diminishing returns but we will see. I dont think he has the "loveable loser" vibe the way guys like Bruno did or Del Boy does and having that gives you staying power in UK boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I agree. I just say I hope he fights top 10 boxer after Ngannou. Enough with these Franklin and Helenius level guys.
                    He's fighting the guy who jus lost by one point on a single (dodgy) card to the lineal heavyweight champion

Had him on the floor, cut, bruised, walked through everything he threw.

And people still are desperate to rubbish him and not give any credit

Ngannou would ****ing destroy hrgovic I'm telling you now, that stiff idiot would try to rabbit punch Ngannou and just die man.

Comment

Working...
                    X