Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Failed Jermall Charlo Fight Plan: 'Talk To Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 years from now, Caleb slapping Charlo in his throat and across his jaw like that, will be played over and over again for all to see. It's in the history books now. If Charlo doesn't step up like a man and get some get-back, he'll always be looked at as a lion cub. Meeew meeeow meeooww... mew?

Comment

Jermall is a big fight for NO ONE. People are only interested because of the confrontation. But if Jermall couldn't get motivated for Canelo, what makes you think he'll give a fxck about getting slapped by Plant?

Plant is deluded enough into believing that he has a possibility of fighting Canelo again. Chasing Canelo seems to be the only thing these guys keep training for. Someone tell Plant that he was just a means to an end. He had a title, and Canelo relieved him of it. Case closed.

Once again, Morrell goes unmentioned...yet Plant mentions Berlanga lol
      Last edited by kiaba360; 03-01-2024, 11:19 PM.

Comment

I like Plant. I really do. But I'm having a hard time picturing where he belongs right now. If he really wants to raise some eyebrows again, get in there with Morrell.

Comment

Charlo isnt going to fight plant, he is only going to fight C level guys until he lands the canelo fight.

Plant is going to have to figure something else out. He probably should fight a scrub himsself to get a win

Comment

Plant's standoffish attitude can put off alot of people sometimes, but dude stands on business and is willing to fight whoever he needs to get back to the top. He is a master boxer and has a style that is difficult for anybody to try and solve. Charlo probably should take another tune-up to see where he is at and then this fight should be revisited. That smack was heard all across the world and that set up a true grudge match that has to happen at some point.

Comment

Plant is a real man, no puss.y. Long time inactivity is not good for fighters. Mall looks like a lost cause.

Comment

Jermall don't want smoke, OK move on! But why a tune-up? Why not David Morrell Jr.? Why Berlanga over Morrell Jr.? That looks real "suspect!" MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Jermall don't want smoke, OK move on! But why a tune-up? Why not David Morrell Jr.? Why Berlanga over Morrell Jr.? That looks real "suspect!" MAN UP!
                  https://x.com/MichaelBensonn/status/...492913502?s=20

I'm figuring that Plant wants to fight Berlanga so he can take his place as mandatory. He'll try to use Berlanga as a tune-up.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 03-02-2024, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post

hes a clown low blowing all fight vs benevidez and grabbed on for dear life
                    Unlike Canelo who ran to a different promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                      Charlo isnt going to fight plant, he is only going to fight C level guys until he lands the canelo fight.

Plant is going to have to figure something else out. He probably should fight a scrub himsself to get a win
                      Problem is, PBC has I think 10 cards left from Amazon, and like 120 fighters.

Plant in a tuneup on Amazon PPV lol

Comment

Working...
                      X