Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Failed Jermall Charlo Fight Plan: 'Talk To Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo seems scared of Plant, he got slapped by a white boy and didn't do sht about it not even verbally.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

https://x.com/MichaelBensonn/status/...492913502?s=20

I'm figuring that Plant wants to fight Berlanga so he can take his place as mandatory. He'll try to use Berlanga as a tune-up.
      Thanks for the info, but the post said "Morrell Jr.'s mandatory," not Canelo, so I still think beating Morrell Jr. is the better route to go! Do you think Canelo will choose Berlanga for May 4th. now that WBA ranked Berlanga #1 contender???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Thanks for the info, but the post said "Morrell Jr.'s mandatory," not Canelo, so I still think beating Morrell Jr. is the better route to go! Do you think Canelo will choose Berlanga for May 4th. now that WBA ranked Berlanga #1 contender???
        It's rumored that Canelo/Munguia will be taking place, so that means Berlanga will have to become inactive or take a risk and fight Morrell. I want Berlanga to actually DO something, instead of talking.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

It's rumored that Canelo/Munguia will be taking place, so that means Berlanga will have to become inactive or take a risk and fight Morrell. I want Berlanga to actually DO something, instead of talking.
          I want the WBA to order Moerell Jr. vs. Berlanga, and see what happens! Berlanga recently fought in Orlando! That would work just fine for Morrell Jr. vs. Berlanga, although Miami would be even better!!!

kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I want the WBA to order Moerell Jr. vs. Berlanga, and see what happens! Berlanga recently fought in Orlando! That would work just fine for Morrell Jr. vs. Berlanga, although Miami would be even better!!!
            Berlanga's team won't want to accept, and Hearn won't force the issue because he's well aware of how good Morrell is and he won't want to piss Berlanga off. I think if MR had Morrell under their stable, they would sacrifice Berlanga because he isn't worth the headache.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X