No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Accuses Garcia's Father Of Racism At Press Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StandStrong0873 View Post

That’s some of the stupidest **** I’ve ever read.
    Yeah I wouldn't expect your dumbass to understand it. You have to think, read and analyze.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Hands View Post

Yeah I wouldn't expect your dumbass to understand it. You have to think, read and analyze.

You should try it sometime.
      kafkod kafkod likes this.

Comment

racism
        1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
        ​Haa, you see I like how you left out certain elements of YOUR definition of Racism, good try pumpkin, but read the actual definition. This has nothing to do with CRT. Your definition of racism is like saying under apartheid Black South Africans could be racist against White South Africans. That would be foolish of you or anyone to say. Why you ask? Because it's about power and control of a minority or marginalized group. So learn a lesson or two on what RACISM really is and don't confuse it with bias or prejudice. Read some books remember education is fundamental.
        It's not my definition, it's the Oxford dictionary definition and I didn't leave anything out. You posted another definition which included an example of one of the many ways that racism manifests itself. "Typically" does not mean exclusively.
        You need to widen your reading and start thinking for yourself. You can't change reality by changing the definition of words to fit agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

It's not my definition, it's the Oxford dictionary definition and I didn't leave anything out. You posted another definition which included an example of one of the many ways that racism manifests itself. "Typically" does not mean exclusively.
          You need to widen your reading and start thinking for yourself. You can't change reality by changing the definition of words to fit agendas.
          No sir again you proved my point as you picked the definition that suited your argument instead I widened your knowledge now of what racism is. Correct "Typically" does not mean exclusive but you attempt to change the narrative or "whitewash" what Racism really means. Slavery is racism, Jim Crow laws were racist the lynchings of Italians and Blacks in the South is racist. Again continue to read and learn to be open minded and understand Racism is about controlling people's future and having the POWER to do so. What your saying is to still believe Columbus discovered America or Jesus had blond hair with blue eyes which everyone by now knows is not true. Please read and look up the definitions of prejudice or bias, as to not confuse them with racism. Unfortunately if you are unable to learn and broaden your knowledge then you are the one with an agenda. Again I see your point any GROUP can be racist BUT that group has to have the POWER STRUCTURE in place to dictate the racist policies, so if you go let's say to India then yes HINDUS have racist policies over Muslims and Christians but why is that? They are the majority and are able to dictate the policies. Just like in Pakistan the same would hold true since Muslims are the majority over Hindus or Christians. In the the United States Blacks, Italians, Hispanics, Asians cannot be racist as they do not control the narrative only people of Non Color do. That's not trying to be offensive, that's just speaking facts of the country we live in. Our country is great because it is recognizing this problem and for it to be great we have to do better. Try to enlighten yourself with more than just your agenda. Peace

Comment

Sorry but African Americans and people of color e.g., Mexicans, Asians cannot be racist. They can have biases or be prejudice but only people of Non-Color can be racist. Look up the meaning of racism and how it works.
            LOL congrats some liberal marxist sociology professor taught you this in college and now you just parrot it back cluelessly

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Didn't haney say I'll never let a white boy beat me? African Americans are the most racist people in America.
              their excuse always is “he was just selling the fight” same thing when hopkins said it to calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

LOL congrats some liberal marxist sociology professor taught you this in college and now you just parrot it back cluelessly
                LMAO if that's your best comment to a topic of discussion is to deflect from the truth then sonny there is no hope for you. Your still stuck on an illusion of lies you were taught. Reading is fundamental try it some time it helps. Lolol

Comment

Let's not play games with the nappy hair comment. We know the origins. Out of your mind to compare it to a toupee.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Exactly. I'm mixed race Indiginous/Native but because of my hair, people always assumed I was mixed race black.
                    I'm sure you were highly offended.

Comment

Working...
                    X