No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Accuses Garcia's Father Of Racism At Press Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney Accuses Garcia's Father Of Racism At Press Event

Devin Haney angrily accused Ryan Garcia's father of racism when the fighters again came face to face Thursday in Los Angeles to promote their April 20 fight date.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Century Tuna Century Tuna likes this.

Dam he shot Haney with his feeling hurt-er gun but I'm still not paying for it. It's Haney vs Subriel Matais or Teo or nothing.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 02-29-2024, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I mean if you are gonna start by calling him the guy with a toupee and how he is on coke, calling him nappy head is fair game.

Comment

What an incredibly fuc_king stupid comment from Garcia's father. Jesus Christ. It was indeed racist but also a really lame attempt at an insult.

Seeing fighters families get involved in the trash talk is always embarrassing for everyone involved.

Comment

If you are going to run your mouth you have to be ready for the incoming. Not bytch out by crying.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
            I mean if you are gonna start by calling him the guy with a toupee and how he is on coke, calling him nappy head is fair game.
            Not really. Just because someone insults you doesn’t give you the chance to be racist. No wonder why people want the Garcia’s to lose.

Comment

So the white washed guys who claim to be Mexican but can’t even speak Spanish are also racist. What an all around embarrassment.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

“Us African-Americans, we have more coarse hair than you Latinos,” said an animated Devin Haney. “But that does not make our hair nappy.”

Oh christ, I'm glad Devin had a chance to get on his soapbox for this teachable moment.

Comment

It seems that the clowns are mad and bothered by devin's comment. Deal with it you racist softies.
                  On another note...why do some of the biggest hypocrites and phoneys like to bring up jesus and ****? You are not really god fearing, so zip it.
                  Last edited by Lance98; 02-29-2024, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Funny this gets attention here but when Racist ass Haney and Thurman said "I'll never loose to a Mexican" boxingscene stays quiet.

Jokes.

Comment

Working...
                    X