Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Canelo Alvarez decided to part ways with PBC after turning down a Guaranteed 35 million vs Jermall Charlo as PBC included an agreement that Canelo must face David Benavidez in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

Haymon put me out of business?? I guess you are not too good at math. I retired in 2011. My last show was in 2011. PBC started in 2015. So unless I possess some psychic abilities that forewarned me about Haymons plans, then your statement is about as accurate as the rest of the nonsense you post

I'm beginning to think that maybe you are an alt of oldskool or joseph. Maybe all 3 of you race haters are the same person?

And also, if Rafael is correct and the canelo-pbc deal was for jermell, jermall, spence, then haymon needs his head examined for even agreeing to it in the first place. If those were the opponents that Canelo demanded, then Haymon should have told him to pound sand
    Don't waste your time. I'm sure you know the big dumb is a racist dumbass
    OnePunch OnePunch likes this.

Comment

Haymon put me out of business?? I guess you are not too good at math. I retired in 2011. My last show was in 2011. PBC started in 2015. So unless I possess some psychic abilities that forewarned me about Haymons plans, then your statement is about as accurate as the rest of the nonsense you post

I'm beginning to think that maybe you are an alt of oldskool or joseph. Maybe all 3 of you race haters are the same person?

And also, if Rafael is correct and the canelo-pbc deal was for jermell, jermall, spence, then haymon needs his head examined for even agreeing to it in the first place. If those were the opponents that Canelo demanded, then Haymon should have told him to pound sand
      Ok perhaps I am wrong about that.

As for the rest of the post, you know I have called out Tank so your race bait angle was dishonest. Sad you went their because my point was correct.

No we’re not. And we are not race haters. Holding people accountable for their actions is right regardless of color.

Ok, that makes some sense Although I believe an undefeated Spence v Canelo would be the biggest revenue generating fight held in the US this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Ok perhaps I am wrong about that.

As for the rest of the post, you know I have called out Tank so your race bait angle was dishonest. Sad you went their because my point was correct.

No we’re not. And we are not race haters. Holding people accountable for their actions is right regardless of color.

Ok, that makes some sense Although I believe an undefeated Spence v Canelo would be the biggest revenue generating fight held in the US this year.
        at what weight? No way Canelo would go below 160, if even that low. And of course once Bud ghouled Errol, that went out the window. But either way, Canelo would have clowned Spence at any weight. Bad business for Haymon to go 0-3 vs Canelo......

Comment

• Originally posted by brettWall View Post
          All of these reports are mere speculations. These news writers first need to convince people that PBC's deal with Amazon is the same as if Showtime never left. So all these reports are nothing but fabrication. One Youtube clickbaiter says Haymon offered $60 million. What a bunch of lying hyenas.

Then there was Chris Mannix saying Ennis fight with Crowley is on Canelo's undercard in May as soon as the IBF order was announced. Everyone else made the same claim and used him as the source. Wtf does Mannix know about what's going on inside the mysterious PBC? He couldn't even wait till after the 30 days negotiations is over. He's already assuming everything is still okay with Canelo's deal with PBC. He wouldn't even reach out to Ennis' team for confirmation. Not only that, he completely disregarded Ennis preference of his fights to be separate, not mere undercards.
          I don't pay much attention when it comes to what's going on inside the PBC house. Most of it is made up, particularly the figures. Two years ago YouTubers say Haymon offered $100 million to Canelo just to advance their narratives. You'd wonder where all these amounts would come from, especially when all major networks have exited boxing. Most of it is fabricated. Chris Mannix is just as unreliable as the rest. We now know what he said about the Ennis/Crowley being on Canelo's undercard in his next fight is basically just a guess.

Comment

• bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg .....

Comment

at what weight? No way Canelo would go below 160, if even that low. And of course once Bud ghouled Errol, that went out the window. But either way, Canelo would have clowned Spence at any weight. Bad business for Haymon to go 0-3 vs Canelo......
              I was figuring 165-168. Def not below 160.

Yup. I said that in another post.

I don’t know about that. But he would’ve been the heavy favorite. If Spence showed he could handle Crawford’s speed, I think he has no issue with Canelo’s.

After watching Crawford beat him, I believe Canelo would severely damage him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I was figuring 165-168. Def not below 160.

Yup. I said that in another post.

I don’t know about that. But he would’ve been the heavy favorite. If Spence showed he could handle Crawford’s speed, I think he has no issue with Canelo’s.

After watching Crawford beat him, I believe Canelo would severely damage him.

If spence is dead set on going to 154, i wouldnt mind seeing him vs jermell or castano, or even the Tszyu-thurman winner. Any of those could be a good fight, assuming of course that Spence isnt shot. But he needs to stay far far away from Bud, and DEFINITELY far away from Canelo lol
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X