No announcement yet.

Will Canelo ever fight Benavidez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BADGERBHOY View Post

Clearly you don't want to see the fight as you think he will lose. That is pathetic.

Why are you a boxing fan if you don't want to see competitive fights?
    Competitive fight ?
    But your the boxing fan ?
    Let me see you bet the house on Canelo and maybe then I’ll believe you
    Until then shhhhhhhhh

I don’t need gratification

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

What does he have left to prove ?
      Tell me ?
      Him retiring at this moment is the best thing he can do
      His legacy is fulfilled
      He’ll be recognized as the best Mexican fighter ever
      If you don’t think so just need to ask who the Mexican fighter we all thought was cause he’s announced Canelo as the best Mexican fighter himself
      1. The problem is people like yourself need to come up with your own thoughts and stop reading into chit cause someone said so
      I tell my kids everyday this thought that was instilled in me from very young : Don’t be a follower and make sure your a leader
      I don’t give two fughs what the article or reporter or you in this case think of another man
      Just a heads up , not everything you read on the internet is true
      Start
      ​​​​​​​there and see where it takes you
      Huh? Most people think Sanchez, Chavez, Marquez, Barrera & Morales are all better than Nelo. How can his legacy be fulfilled when you ask the average person who they think is th greatest Mexican and nobody has Canelo?
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Huh? Most people think Sanchez, Chavez, Marquez, Barrera & Morales are all better than Nelo. How can his legacy be fulfilled when you ask the average person who they think is th greatest Mexican and nobody has Canelo?
        Sure loser
        Tell is your accomplishments
        Maybe worry about your life instead of another man’s life
        Oh right , you swing that way

Go awayloser

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Sure loser
          Tell is your accomplishments
          Maybe worry about your life instead of another man’s life
          Oh right , you swing that way

Go awayloser
          Tell us your accomplishments when you criticise another fighter? oh right, you only have that dumb mindset when you're riding mexican d**k LOL.

Comment

Yes next year on 30 February.
            MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

Thats not even remotely accurate try again PBC could not even get the 35mil for him to face Charlo
              Wrong. They wouldnt pay him 35mill to face Jermall like Alvarez insisted. So PBC offered him 60 mill w/ppv and gate vs David, who would only get 5 mill flat and Benavidez accepted. Ginger got his card pulled and bounced
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Tell us your accomplishments when you criticise another fighter? oh right, you only have that dumb mindset when you're riding mexican d**k LOL.
                Cry me a river biatch
                I ride Mexican digh ?
                I couldn’t give two fughs about another man , know why cause the difference between me and you is I’m a MAN your a fughin child
                Crying like a kunt cause Canelo , someone who doesn’t know you exist , won’t fight Benny

Try this , go shoot yourself and you’ll make your statement
                I think then he’ll fight him
                Please , don’t miss you fughin loser
                Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  At this point no. But even tho he ducking I know he has to much pride to never fight him. So we will see
                  He doesn't have an ounce of pride nor shame, he's been ridiculed all over the world, every website is talking about the duck, and haven't say a word.

Comment

He really doesn't have a legacy like Duran, Barrera, Morales, Puas, Chávez, Canto, Marquez, SRL, SRR, Napoles, Sanchez. He made a lot of money fighting 2nd tier and domestic level fighters 98% of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Wrong. They wouldnt pay him 35mill to face Jermall like Alvarez insisted. So PBC offered him 60 mill w/ppv and gate vs David, who would only get 5 mill flat and Benavidez accepted. Ginger got his card pulled and bounced
                      - - What grade they bounce U back this year?

Haymon is broke, busted, and circling the drain along wif U…whoooosh…

Comment

Working...
                      X