• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeyMike100 View Post

That would be awesome
    As a fight fan I was not satisfied with Nelo's choice of Charlo
    Putting it mildly

Ryder, eh.

My feeling is Nelo is in retirement mode ?
    Would like to avenge the Biv L ?

Nothing in his resume shows me he's a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

And after all your gibberish will still be seen as the best ever
      Not my choice but ..............
      Those are called facts, truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Those are called facts, truth hurts.
        How’s this for truth , i couldn’t give two fughs
        I ain’t no fan
        Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

He’s been a professional boxer since 15 and he’s 33. That’s a long time. He’s been the top guy for 10 years or so.
          Hes fought ALL THE TOP GUYS over that time. Hes earned the right to go out any way he pleases. Benividas is a great fighter and I think he can whip everyone at 168-175. I’d pay to see him fight any top guy. He don’t need Canelo to prove he’s great.
          Do you condoned that the 33yo unified SMW don't defend the titles against the #1 contender? It would not be better is he vacates? If he keep the belts he should fight his mandatories or all this thing is a farce, a fraude. Vacate and go on to fight exhibitions, you guys are going to buy his fights, the worse the opponents the better because you know he's not going to be harm. But leave the real fights and the belts for real fighters. I think is fair.
          MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Do you condoned that the 33yo unified SMW don't defend the titles against the #1 contender? It would not be better is he vacates? If he keep the belts he should fight his mandatories or all this thing is a farce, a fraude. Vacate and go on to fight exhibitions, you guys are going to buy his fights, the worse the opponents the better because you know he's not going to be harm. But leave the real fights and the belts for real fighters. I think is fair.
            I RARELY buy a fight. I prefer UFC now. Boxing sucks now. It’s ashame.
            I want to see him fight Benividas too but today’s boxing isn’t a sport. It’s a CORPORATE mentality. Look at how Tank avoids fighters. The Charlos. Fury and AJ.
            Bivol and Beterbiev should have fought years ago.
            5 years of waiting for Spence vs Crawford. Look how Crawford won’t fight Ennis. Look at how Teo wants to fight Crawford but Crawford is not interested. I can go on and on and on. Welcome to corporate boxing
            MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I RARELY buy a fight. I prefer UFC now. Boxing sucks now. It’s ashame.
              I want to see him fight Benividas too but today’s boxing isn’t a sport. It’s a CORPORATE mentality. Look at how Tank avoids fighters. The Charlos. Fury and AJ.
              Bivol and Beterbiev should have fought years ago.
              5 years of waiting for Spence vs Crawford. Look how Crawford won’t fight Ennis. Look at how Teo wants to fight Crawford but Crawford is not interested. I can go on and on and on. Welcome to corporate boxing
              They all do the same thing. I don't buy fights no more.

Comment

Working...
              X